Are you looking for ways to motivate your VAs and keep them happy?
At Virtual Latinos, our goal is to create long-term relationships between our Clients and our virtual assistants. We know how much time and money you’ve invested in training and teaching your VA about your business and how it works, getting them to be more productive, and keeping up with their tasks.
We want VAs to be a part of your team and your growth for the longer term.
There are many ways to keep your virtual professionals motivated, so we’ve created a list of perks and benefits we suggest and that you may consider offering to your VA or team of virtual assistants:
- Give them a Raise: Any raise you want to give to your VA will go 100% to them, Virtual Latinos will not take any additional commission from this. There is no limit on how much you can increase your VA’s rate. An economic incentive is always a good way to keep your VAs motivated with their daily tasks.- Pro tip: Clients who offer a raise, usually give a $1 to $2/hr raise.
- Offer Bonuses and Incentives: You can offer your VA a bonus based on their metrics, productivity, and others. In case you don’t know, 100% of the bonuses you award to your VA will go to them, Virtual Latinos will not take any additional commissions from bonuses or raises.- Pro tip: Bonuses can be offered up to once per month. Our existing clients have given bonuses that range from $50 to $2,000.
- Consider offering paid time-off or vacations: We all need some time for ourselves to recharge and rest. Another way to motivate your VAs is by offering them paid time off. You can decide if you want that time off to be on certain holidays or a specific number of days off depending on their seniority. It’s up to you, we’re super flexible. Although paid time-off is optional, it’s a good idea!- Pro tip: The majority of our clients offer Christmas Day and/or New Years Day as a paid day off. While a few offer 5-10 days of paid vacation (1-2 weeks).
- Offer some simple perks: Coffee, snacks, paid subscriptions such as (Spotify, Netflix), gym memberships, etc, are always a good way to pamper your VAs. You can get as creative as you want! This is a good way to keep people happy.- Pro tip: Our internal team at VL gets a yearly stipend to pay for Coffee, snacks and some, based on their years of work with our team, get a paid subscription of their choice.
- Send them some of your branded merchandise: You can also send them any promotional items you may have to make them feel part of your team. This may include t-shirts, notepads, mousepads, keychains, pens, etc.- Pro tip: We, Virtual Latinos, have sent 350+ T-shirts and mousepads to every country represented by our VAs, and have distributed them to our VAs. Additionally, we sent special boxes with additional swag to our internal team of 20+ VAs. Check out the photo of what we sent them.
These are just some ideas for you to consider, offering benefits to your team is not mandatory, but as we’ve experienced ourselves at Virtual Latinos, ensuring a long-lasting relationship with your VAs depends on how appreciated they feel within your company, especially if they are doing a great job!
We practice what we preach, all of our team members are working remotely in different parts of the US and Latin America and we offer a benefits package to each of them based on their tenure and role.
Our goal is for your VA to feel part of your company, and an appreciated team member working towards the same goal… Your success!
If you are interested in offering some of these benefits to your virtual professionals but don’t know where or how to start, Contact us today to find the right virtual assistant benefits package.