If you’re interested in working remotely from anywhere in Latin America as a virtual assistant, Virtual Latinos can help you achieve it!
To apply to become a virtual assistant and member of the Virtual Latinos community, you must meet these requirements:
- You must be bilingual in Spanish and English.
- You must be fluent in English: This includes reading comprehension, writing and speaking in English.
- You must take the EF SET test (50 minutes) and receive an official English certificate. Results are aligned with CEFR levels.
- You must own a computer (Desktop or Laptop) and have access to a high-speed Internet connection.
- You must have completed high school (Preparatoria), and ideally have also completed a college or university degree. Most of our members are university graduates.
- You must have work experience and specific skills related to at least one area of work (General admin tasks, marketing, sales, web design, graphic, design, etc), even if you’ve never worked or offered your services virtually or remotely.
Learn more by reading our frequently asked questions at the bottom of this page.