To hire a virtual assistant from Latin America using Virtual Latinos, you’ll first need to sign-up.
How to sign-up as an employer or business looking to hire:
- Click on “Register” on the top-right corner of any page.
- Choose to “Register as a Business” by clicking the “Register Now” button.
- Fill out the registration form to create a new account in Virtual Latinos.
- Click “Register” when you’re ready to submit your registration.
Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to login and will now have access to your account dashboard.
After you login to your new Virtual Latinos account, you’ll have limited access to our Directory of virtual assistants and virtual marketers from all around Latin America.
This includes Mexico in North America, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama in Central America, as well as Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay and Argentina in Southern America. Brazil isn’t currently included, as they don’t speak Spanish.
How to hire a virtual assistant once you’ve logged in
There are two ways to hire an assistant from our platform: Through the Virtual Latinos Directory or Agency.
– Learn more here: Should I hire through the Directory or Agency? and on our How it Works for Businesses page.
Looking to hire someone directly from our Directory?
– Read this article on the step-by-step guide on how to hire a virtual assistant from Latin America.
Looking for help in hiring the right virtual assistant for you through our Agency?
– Read this article on the step-by-step guide on how to hire a Latin virtual assistant through the Virtual Latinos Agency.