To work as a virtual assistant and be a member of Virtual Latinos, you’ll first need to complete our online application.
Note: Please do NOT register or create an online account on VirtualLatinos.com, as this is only for clients looking to hire virtual assistants (Businesses, entrepreneurs, and professionals)
How to apply to become a virtual assistant and member of the Virtual Latinos community:
- Visit and read the information about working as a virtual assistant as part of our community.
- Complete the short Initial Application to Virtual Latinos.
- If you qualify to advance to the next stage, you’ll receive a link to our complete Virtual Latinos online application.
– Learn more about the requirements to be a virtual assistant and member of Virtual Latinos.
- Fill out the complete online application.
- Take an English test to measure your English skills, and receive an official English certificate.
– All applicants must take the EF SET test (50 minutes). Results are aligned with CEFR levels.
- Send us your EF English Certificate once you receive it.
- Our team will evaluate your full application (Your online application and English test results).
- Our team will let you if you qualify to be admitted into our community or not by sending you an email within 1-2 weeks after you’ve completed your application.
- If you’re admitted into our community, our team will create an account on our platform and Directory for you and will send you your login information
- You’ll then be able to complete your Virtual Latinos profile, including your photo, introduction, skills summary, list of skills, test results and much more.
- Once you complete your profile, you’ll need to contact our team so that we can review your profile and make sure it’s fully completed.
- Once your profile is approved, we’ll publish it on our online Directory and businesses and clients will be able to find you, contact you and hire you for work.