NOTE: This article explains how our clients can refer their friends to help them hire a virtual assistant from Virtual Latinos
We are so glad to know that you are happy to be part of our Virtual Latinos community and want to recommend and invite your friends to join you and help them hire a virtual assistant to help them with their business.
Important: This article only focuses on explaining the specific process of how your friends and referrals can use your referral partner code when they register on our Virtual Latinos website as a new contact looking to hire a virtual assistant. Referral codes are only provided by our team on a case-by-case basis to specific partners who have a)signed our referrals and partners agreement and b) have requested a unique tracking referral partner code.
Looking for more info on our referral programs?
- Visit this page to learn more about our affiliate, referral and partner programs.
- For simple referral introductions, please complete this form: Clients Referral Form.
– When submitting the form, both you and your referral will get an email from us confirming your referral, and you’ll get credit for it.
Steps on how your referral should use your referral partner code
- Share your unique referral partner code with each of your referrals.
– This code can be shared by email, social media, or any other marketing medium you choose.
– Keep in mind this is NOT an affiliate link, and will not track visitors to our website
– All of your referrals must input your referral partner code during their registration on our website
- Invite your referrals to register on our website in order to input your referral partner code
- Under the question “How did you hear about us”, they must select “Referral Partner”
- Then they must enter your referral partner code on the field that will appear below (see screenshot below)
- They should fill out the rest of the form, and submit it.