If you are a busy entrepreneur or business owner who’s working hard to achieve your goals, you probably understand that outsourcing the jobs that consume crucial working hours is a viable and beneficial solution to many obstacles you face. If you want to grow your business and maximize revenue, it’s wise to consider which jobs are commonly outsourced before you take steps to hand these responsibilities over to a top virtual assistant company.
What Is Outsourcing?
The act of outsourcing jobs is basically subcontracting an outside company or person to handle certain jobs, tasks, or responsibilities. These tasks often use company time that employees and owners could use more efficiently to achieve company goals and exceed clients’ expectations.
Outsourcing doesn’t necessarily mean sending your work overseas, or offshoring, as many people think. It often involves hiring local accountants, freelancers, and even cleaning services. Virtual assistants offer other essential services that many companies need. Outsourcing consistently proves to be a cost–effective option, as many of the duties contracted save businesses from paying salaries and benefits to employees. The work can be accomplished by paying contract fees to the subcontractors for completion of duties.
What Jobs Can You Outsource?
If the idea of increasing company productivity, saving on labor costs, and providing higher quality services to your clients appeals to you, consider these 10 jobs that you can outsource to top virtual assistant companies like Virtual Latinos:
- Writers. If your business is paying writers to produce company web content, you may benefit from outsourcing to freelance writers. Many businesses, including newspapers and magazines, currently take advantage of outsourced writers. Virtual Latinos can connect you with a writer who offers mastery of the English language and excellent grammar skills.
- Personal & Executive Assistants. Hiring a virtual personal assistant is quite possibly one of the most beneficial and profitable decisions a business owner can make. From accounting and bookkeeping services to scheduling, managing emails, and answering phone calls, a virtual assistant can benefit your enterprise and cut costs in many areas.
- Tax Preparers. Many companies hire tax preparers via online services to handle this tedious task and ensure that they are prepared for tax time. With a client’s financial information and knowledge of tax laws, a knowledgeable virtual assistant can help you prepare your documents for tax season, saving you both time and money.
- Web Programmers and Designers. Bureau of Labor statistics indicate that computer programming is the job that companies most often outsource overseas. In countries like India, workers often perform these tasks for a pay rate as low as one tenth of what American workers are paid.
- Call Center Reps. Both inbound and outbound calling is a popular job to outsource in recent times. Companies often use this service to offer promotions, take surveys, and provide product and customer support. Virtual Latinos virtual assistant can handle your calls with the professionalism and knowledge you would expect from an in-house team member.
- Data entry. Data entry is a relatively simple job. It doesn’t require specific knowledge of company operations, but it often takes up valuable time and racks up company labor costs. For this reason, it is one of the most commonly outsourced jobs.
- Business Process Outsourcing. A very commonly outsourced job is business process outsourcing (BPO), which can include various time-consuming tasks. Accounting transactions and filing health care paperwork affect your business’ efficiency, and these jobs are often outsourced overseas. A nearshore virtual assistant who works in your same time zone can be a significant benefit to your business.
- Human Resources. Human Resource managers handle many tasks in any burgeoning business. In addition to hiring and onboarding, they handle employee benefits and payroll. Many third-party companies offer these services and have the knowledge and technology to do it effectively and cost-efficiently.
- Web Maintenance Assistants. If you need help keeping your website current and updating simple aspects of your site, paying a full-time staff member to take on this task is an unnecessary expense and use of valuable time. Outsourcing developers and designers will benefit your bottom line.
- Graphic Design Assistants. Many companies subcontract graphic design work to freelancers instead of hiring full-time employees to meet their graphic design needs.
Let Outsourcing Save Your Company Time and Money
As you can see, outsourcing job functions that don’t require full-time employees is an increasingly common practice. The 10 commonly outsourced jobs we’ve listed here are only a few of the possibilities that your company could hire a virtual assistant to accomplish.
A Virtual Latinos virtual assistant would be a great start to saving your company money and freeing up valuable time that you or your employees can use to increase business, completely satisfy clients, and increase company profits.
Reach out to us today and discover the benefits of nearshore outsourcing and how we can help you maximize your business’ revenues by hiring virtual assistants.