Sales is a demanding field, no matter what industry it is in. It’s not uncommon for a high-performing sales team to become so bogged down with administrative tasks and housekeeping issues that they lose time that should have been spent actually selling. Sales teams should consider the value that top virtual assistant services can provide.
The right virtual assistant can lighten the burden of administrative tasks so sales teams can focus on selling their products and services.
What Can a Virtual Assistant Do?
A virtual assistant can provide all the services a sales team would expect from a typical office assistant, but the virtual assistant provides these services remotely. Thanks to the internet and the speed of digital communication, telecommuting is more popular than ever. Companies can retain top talent from a much wider pool of international candidates thanks to remote work. A sales virtual assistant will have the experience necessary to understand a sales team’s needs and address them appropriately.
Many virtual assistant companies in the US offer remote services, but they tend to charge exorbitant prices for these services. Overseas virtual assistant companies may offer more attractive prices, but sales teams that rely on virtual assistants from the Philippines or other overseas nations often contend with time zone conflicts, language barriers, and unfamiliarity with the North American business landscape.
What It Means to Hire Virtual Assistants
A Latin American virtual assistant offers the best of both worlds. Virtual Latinos offers virtual assistant services that rival most American companies in terms of quality and outshine overseas companies in terms of price. To boost your team’s sales performance with a valuable investment, consider some of the ways a virtual assistant can assist your sales team:
- Your virtual assistant can build expense reports, helping you track your operational expenses without sacrificing time your sales team could spend actually selling.
- A virtual assistant can handle scheduling, manage your sales team’s calendar, and book required appointments.
- Virtual assistants can handle your customer relationship management software, allowing your team to easily track relationships with all your clients.
- A virtual assistant can take care of cold calls and also act as a receptionist for your sales team so no customer call goes unanswered.
- Virtual assistants are experienced with demanding research, helping a sales team break into new markets more efficiently.
These are only a few examples of the benefits a virtual assistant can provide to a professional sales team. If you decide to find a virtual assistant to shoulder the administrative tasks that keep your salespeople from actually selling, you should have a functional plan for leveraging your new virtual assistant to maximum effect.
Steps for Increasing Sales With a Virtual Assistant
Increasing sales should be a top goal for any sales team. A virtual assistant can be a tremendous asset in this effort, but it’s important to follow the right steps when it comes to increasing sales with a virtual assistant:
1. Determine your needs. Before you hire a virtual assistant, determine what you expect the virtual assistant to handle.
2. Assess your budget. Find out how much your team can afford to spend on a virtual assistant. It’s essential to get a good return on the money you invest.
3. Find the best virtual assistant. Many virtual assistant companies exist all over the world. Each offers different services and different price points. Virtual Latinos offers vetted professionals, English proficient and in the same timezone. Contact us, and we will find the best for your needs.
4. Train your new assistant. Once you hire a virtual assistant, conduct an onboarding process and make sure the assistant knows their role and responsibilities within your sales team.
5. Delegate administrative responsibilities. The primary function of your new virtual assistant should be to assume administrative responsibilities so your salespeople can focus on selling.
6. Treat your new assistant as an employee. You will get the most value out of your virtual assistant if you welcome them as if they are part of your in-house team.
7. Enjoy higher sales. A dedicated virtual assistant takes the pressure off your sales team so they can perform better, lightens the burden of your administrative responsibilities, and can ultimately boost your profitability.
These steps will help you ensure your sales team gets the maximum possible value out of your new virtual assistant.
Why Work With Virtual Latinos?
If your sales team has designs to break into markets in Central and South America like Mexico, El Salvador, or Costa Rica, a virtual assistant with experience working in both North America and Latin America can be a tremendous asset. Virtual Latinos offers cost-effective virtual assistant services to sales teams across the U.S., offering time zone alignment, language fluency, and expert-level sales support services. Contact us today to learn more about how a Virtual Latinos virtual assistant can help you boost your sales performance.
Experienced Virtual Assistants: Our VAs have worked with big US Companies
Many of the Virtual Latinos VAs from Central America have previously worked in big call centers – where they worked for big US companies like AT&T, Verizon, Comcast, and many others. They have received training in cold sales, lead generation, customer service, and many other tasks and know how to work for US companies.