Working with Virtual Assistants
- Do I need to provide training for my virtual assistant?
- Who manages my virtual assistant’s work?
- Do you offer free trials or free virtual assistant hours?
- Does Virtual Latinos offer training for the virtual assistant I choose to hire?
- Can Virtual Latinos train and manage my virtual assistant?
- Does my virtual assistant have a supervisor or manager from Virtual Latinos?
- Can my virtual assistant keep my email inbox organized?
- Can my virtual assistant design or format presentations and documents?
- Can my virtual assistant work with my existing tools and software?
- Can my virtual assistant help me with my accounting needs?
- When hiring through the Agency, do my hours roll over to the next month?
- When hiring through the Agency, can I pay for additional hours outside my work plan?
- When hiring through the Agency, can I upgrade my work plan at any time?
- When hiring through the Agency, can I switch assistants if I’m not happy with them?