Why Every Small Business Should Consider Virtual Admin Assistants
As a small business owner, you have a lot to think about. From the moment you wake up, you are already thinking about what needs to be done for the day. You check your email, respond to requests, and look at your mile-long to-do list, and that’s before you’ve even had your morning coffee. As the day goes on, you correct others’ mistakes, communicate with clients, work on payroll, create a staff schedule, assign projects, order supplies, and manage your social media accounts.
The end of the day rolls around, and you undoubtedly realize that there’s something you’ve forgotten, and before you know it, you’ve worked late into the night. Being your own boss is great, but many people don’t realize just how much it takes to be a small business owner. The tasks literally never end. The unfortunate reality is that many small business owners don’t have the ability to hire a full-time assistant to make their life a little easier. Fortunately, there is a solution.
What is A Virtual Admin Assistant?
Virtual admin assistants are a fantastic resource for small business owners, though it’s relatively common not to realize their potential. A virtual administrative assistant is someone who works for you but who does so from a distance. They can handle any administrative task, large or small, that can be performed remotely. A virtual assistant will communicate with you regularly, just as an in-person one would, but you can tailor your virtual assistant’s tasks to only cover what you really need help with. There’s no wasted time or money.
Benefits of a Virtual Assistant
Having a virtual assistant on your team has incredible benefits for your business. Here are just a few of those advantages:
- You save money. Hiring an in-person administrative assistant requires that you have room in your budget for a full salary. With a virtual assistant, you do not have the obligation of hiring someone full-time, nor do you have to pay any additional overhead for them to be on your team.
- You save time. So many of the tasks that take up your day can and should be delegated. With your expertise in your particular business and all that it takes to run things, allowing someone to take on scheduling, emails, or other customer service tasks is low-risk and can save you a significant amount of time.
- Higher productivity. With someone else handling small chores and tasks, you are better able to focus on bigger items. With more energy to spare, you’ll likely find that you work faster and produce higher quality results.
- A cost-effective solution. It’s quite possible to be in a place where you only need a little bit of help. Hiring a virtual assistant allows you to get the help you need without paying for what you don’t.
With these benefits, the potential for business growth and personal work/life balance is endless.
What Problems Do Virtual Assistants Solve?
The effect your virtual assistant will have on your business is entirely up to you. Depending on the tasks you assign, your remote assistant will be more or less impactful on your day-to-day life. However, there are some overarching issues that all virtual assistants help to solve.
- Profit loss. Many businesses see profits dwindle when the employees are too busy for new clients or specialty services. As the business owner, freeing up your own time with a virtual assistant capitalizes on potential profits.
- Lack of specific business knowledge. Nobody expects you to know everything about the business world; the details are constantly changing. Hiring a virtual assistant gives you someone who is an expert in certain business tasks and may be able to bridge the knowledge gap for you and your customers.
- Time wasters. Many business owners don’t realize just how much time “small tasks” can require. Simple assignments such as email correspondence and filing can easily become a burden on your schedule and take up your valuable time.
You will be truly amazed by how much your small business can flourish without these issues, all from hiring a qualified virtual assistant.
What Specific Tasks Can My Virtual Assistant Handle?
At Virtual Latinos, we offer a large menu of tasks that our trained assistants can take on. The specifics are entirely up to you. Here are some of the most commonly assigned tasks for our virtual assistants:
- Answering calls and emails
- Follow up with vendors
- Scheduling appointments
- Data entry
There are many more tasks that a general virtual assistant is more than capable of handling. You can fully customize their tasks based on your needs and budget.
Why Hire Virtual Latinos?
When it comes to finding the right virtual assistant company, there are lots of other options available, but each of these has some downsides. The specialists in the United States often have a high cost of living, and therefore charge a higher hourly rate for their services. Specialists in Asia or Australia tend to charge less, but the extreme time differences make correspondence difficult – it often takes a full day to complete one conversation with them.
Virtual Latinos has solved both of those issues by providing quality virtual assistant services at affordable prices in a compatible time zone. With most Latin American countries, there will be no time difference at all between you and your virtual executive assistant. This means that you can easily correspond with them and expect a response soon after you send a message. This is also advantageous for your clients, who will be able to reach your virtual assistant during normal business hours.
Call Virtual Latinos Today
Stop wasting time being less productive and less successful than you could be.
Hire a virtual assistant from Virtual Latinos today and allow your small business to reach its full potential!