Utilizing a Latin American virtual assistant to complete tasks that you don’t have time to address is extremely beneficial when trying to grow your online business. Even the most effective eCommerce owner is susceptible to over-exhaustion, not being able to address every aspect of running a business on their own.
This can be stress-inducing and impact the quality of your content if you don’t address it properly. Sourcing certain tasks to virtual staff gives you time to complete your own tasks and ensure that all other tasks are completed effectively. A virtual assistant can provide this type of aid in numerous ways – 38 to be exact.
Content marketing is essential in building a successful brand. This type of marketing removes itself from the product/service you offer, instead offering useful and function information to the public. This information is typically relevant to the industry that your company falls under. An effective eCommerce practices effective content marketing practices, a majority of which you can delegate to a virtual assistant from countries like Mexico and Argentina.
1. Writing web copy for your website. This could be a practice area or a white page that discusses a related topic.
2. Writing blog posts and articles for your company’s blog. You can also ask your assistant to ghostwrite content.
3. Conducting competitor research. This will give you an edge through knowing what similar brands are doing.
4. Conducting content research on pertinent topics of your choice.
5. Composing lead magnets to encourage web-traffic. Leads provide content to consumers in exchange for their email or contact information.
6. Consistently updating your website to be relevant, interactive and rank higher on Google (SEO, Search engine optimization).
Boost your content marketing game by enlisting the help of another business-savvy individual. Online virtual assistance services can help you produce more quality content that piques the interest of current and potential customers.
Email marketing introduces a personal aspect of connecting to your customers. It not only provides a direct means of communication to each person, but it gives you the opportunity to show what else your brand has to offer outside of the advertised products and/or services. Virtual assistants can help with email marketing by completing a variety of related tasks:
7. Creating email and/or newsletter templates that catch the customer’s eye.
8. Sending old customers greeting cards and new customers welcome cards. This increases brand loyalty and maintains meaningful communication with customers.
9. Writing interesting newsletters that maintain brand interest in current customers.
10. Creating an up-to-date email list. Email lists change frequently, resulting in consistent updating.
11. Writing and sending follow-up emails to customers that have asked questions about services or products
12. Creating emails aimed to convert potential customers gathered through leads.
13. Setting up autoresponders (automated email campaigns) that send emails to new customers after they sign up on your landing page.
Build brand loyalty by effectively maintaining your email marketing practices. Utilizing a virtual assistant in this process will create a consistent flow of email-related content to each customer that will ultimately increase brand interest and trust.
Social Media Marketing
A form of content marketing, social media marketing has become a key player in how a brand interacts with its customers. More consumers are now checking a brand’s social page for reviews and other pertinent information that either persuades or dissuades them from trusting the brand. Designate a virtual assistant to keeping your company’s social accounts active by completing the following tasks:
14. Creating profiles on different social media platforms to expand your sphere of influence.
15. Creating different types of content (blogs, infographics, polls, etc.) for social media accounts.
16. Running ads on your social pages.
17. Responding to direct messages and/or comments. This increases brand friendliness and builds trust.
18. Scheduling when the company posts content to each account.
19. Creating demos or other informational videos to post on YouTube.
20. Tracking audience interaction with social media posts, then reporting back on these findings.
21. Monitoring competitor social media accounts to assess their own content marketing methods and success with these tactics.
22. Monitoring complaints from customers, then responding to them in a way that still builds brand trust.
Social media pages currently play an extremely important role in building a trustworthy brand. Maintain brand loyalty by keeping all your pages fresh and useful to the consumer. Latino virtual assistants can help not only with content creation and posting on social accounts, but can also perform marketing research on the same sites.
Search engine optimization is essential in maximizing the number of click-throughs that your website gets when consumers are searching for specific products or services online. This increases web traffic, meaning more consumers both click on and peruse your website for a meaningful amount of time. A virtual assistant can bolster your SEO by performing the following tasks:
23. Including target keywords while writing content for your website.
24. Designing and setting up an effective landing page for your website.
25. Generating backlinks through practices like guest blogging and building internal links.
26. Analyzing competitor SEO results to learn more about which keywords are successful and which are not.
27. Optimizing your website for mobile accessibility.
28. Writing metadata for your webpage.
29. Finding a publisher with high web traffic to post your brand’s content.
Establish a strong base in SEO by assigning this task to a virtual assistant. Keeping tabs on all the seemingly small details associated with search engine optimization will ultimately lead to more conversions.
Correct budgeting is crucial in keeping your eCommerce afloat. In the midst of running a business, sometimes small details get lost, causing extreme issues if you don’t know where you went wrong with the budget. Enlist the aid of a virtual assistant to make sure your company’s budget remains organized and up-to-date. This will help you complete finance-related tasks like:
30. Bookkeeping. This is an effective way to indirectly keep track of incoming money and business expenses.
31. Writing invoices for customers.
32. Creating weekly sales reports. These keep track of where your business is financially and gives you an idea of where you need to grow.
33. Paying business-related bills and allocating funds where you see fit.
Having someone that can give more attention to the budget is worth adding the extra employee to your team. Keep your finances in line by assigning budgeting tasks to a virtual assistant.
Administrative duties are tedious and oftentimes require delegation. Despite their menial quality, administrative duties ensure that a company is efficiently moving forward. A virtual administrative assistant sourced from Latin American countries can act as administrator by taking control of several duties:
34. Scheduling meetings, deadlines, and other business-related events.
35. Organizing and properly naming files, images, and other documentation for future reference.
36. Collecting data on your business’ progress and presenting these updated statistics regularly.
37. Providing customer support (answering calls, taking complaints, etc.).
38. Processing new orders and addressing returns and/or customer complaints.
Remember not to let simple administrative duties fall to the wayside. If you find yourself swamped with tiny tasks that you can’t keep up with, hire a virtual assistant to address them.
Virtual administrative assistants are essential in the smooth running of any successful company. You can assign an assistant to virtually any task that needs to be completed, making them invaluable to the busy business person who does not always have the time to do everything themselves. Building a successful brand requires a team that is on the same page about providing exceptional marketing content to back up an exceptional product/service. With more hands working on different aspects of running your ecommerce, it will run smoother than if you tried to shoulder every burden on your own.
Educate yourself on the benefits of hiring a Latin American virtual assistant and enlist their help in growing your business.