Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is an immigration attorney; based in Houston, Texas. She has been an immigration attorney for 12 years now, helping many clients with immigration affairs. They serve both English and Spanish communities; this is why having someone bilingual is essential to them. Most of her clients are outside of Houston because she does social media, and people find her through there. They have virtual consultations via zoom or over the phone. They have automated things and made things simple. They take many payments online, onboardings online, with an intake person. They ask clients specific questions and once they receive the answers, they fill out the forms for the client. Or if they are writing a declaration for them, it’s the same thing. So a lot of what they do is virtual; that’s how they operate. The client has one in-person assistant and five people virtual and looking to add more to the team.
The client is looking to add a good salesperson to the team—someone who can close sales and manage the sales team. The goal for the VA will be to sell booking consultations and meet the designed sales goal exclusively. They have a chatbot that answers many questions, yet the chatbot often doesn’t know how to answer very personal questions. So the chatbot gathers phone numbers, this way the VA can call them back, make outbound sales, and close them for consultations. A lot of the outbound sales are through that chatbot. They also have a system called ClickUp where the leads come in, so the VA will need to use that system to input new leads, manage and follow up with them.
The client wants someone very qualified, a good salesperson, who can close sales. The VA will manage the rest of the sales team and make sure they’re doing what they’re supposed to do in terms of calls, booking consultations, motivating them, helping them to meet the desired sales goals. This is why someone with leadership skills is required.
Softwares the client uses:
– ClickUp (CRM)
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Join a company that operates mainly virtually and grow along with their virtual team.
– Great opportunity for a salesperson with great leadership skills.
– Ideal job for VAs with great communication skills and experience closing deals.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, December 7th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, December 9th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– Call over the phone to existing leads, the client already has many leads to be contacted on a chatbot.
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
2. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
3. Cold Calling (not as many)
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
4. Answering the Phone & Taking Messages
– Answer calls and ask for clients’ information, find out whom they’d like to speak with, etc.
– Sell the consultation to book with the client.
– Answer inbound calls from potential clients and leads
– Make two types of outbound calls A) Call potential leads from a list, and B) Follow-up calls
– The VA may also need to send the client an SMS and email to follow-up, through an internal software
5. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Help the law firm’s staff and/or CEO manage his calendar appropriately
– Schedule appointments with clients, and/or clients with other staff using the calendar, as necessary
– Save the appointments into Calendly or any other calendar management system and take the payment for debit card, or credit card.
6. Filtering & Qualifying New Leads
– Help the law firm talk to all leads and figure out how to qualify new potential leads
– Properly understanding the answers to each question to qualify as good or bad leads
– Those who are qualified and good leads will then be asked to book a call with the law firm’s team and/or attorney
7. Staff Management/Sales Manager
– Manage a team and delegate tasks to each member as a sales manager
– When new staff gets onboarded, provide training to them 1-on-1
– Make sure the staff is working productively, not over-worked
– Check staff signs in/out when they work (clock in/out)
– When the sales staff has a problem, the VA must be able to help address problems when things come up in the nicest way possible.
– Help keep track of problems and awesome things employees have done
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
C) People & Relationship
Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it’s just work.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.
F) Industry Specific – General Law
Have self-motivation rather than specific legal background/experience.; Willing to represent the company, his/her approach should be friendly and supportive.; Must have “thick skin” and be OK with talking about hard subject matters.
– Someone with sales experience or good at selling/closing. Great communication skills, and good English are also priorities.
– Schedule: 8 hrs a day Monday to Friday 1 hr lunch break 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Central Time.
– Hours: 40 hours/week