We are very excited to announce our founder and CEO, Jaime Nacach, will be a speaker at the upcoming San Diego Startup Week on May 30, 2019!
Jaime will talk about some of the challenges entrepreneurs and small businesses face while growing their companies, and how hiring a virtual assistant can ease the workload and help businesses flourish efficiently and at a more affordable rate.
Learn how you can start outsourcing and what software and systems you need to use in order to create a scalable process while sourcing great talent.
Jaime, along with Hera Hub’s founder, Felina Hanson, will also share some of the best practices and common mistakes, entrepreneurs make while working with a Virtual Assistant.
Additional topics we’ll cover during our presentation:
- Laws in the US for hiring independent contractors, including freelancers and virtual assistants
- Differences between virtual assistants from the US, the Philippines, Latin America, and other regions
- Mindset of outsourcing
- Systems and processes to effectively delegate work to your VA
- Tasks you can ask a virtual assistant to work on
- Differences between freelancers and virtual assistants
- How to search, find and hire a virtual assistant
- Testing a virtual assistant prior to long-term work
- Finding your “right hand” assistant, working together for the long term
- Building a system for potential transfer (in case your VA decides to leave)
- Software, tools, and systems to use when working with a virtual assistant
Thinking about hiring someone to work remotely?
Want to shave off hours from your work week so you can focus on the important tasks you need to do yourself to grow your business?
Don’t want to spend a fortune paying for someone to help you without having the extra costs associated with hiring a full-time employee?
If you answered Yes to any of the previous questions, then you should definitely attend!
The San Diego Startup Week 2019 will take place at the San Diego Convention Center from May 28- June 02, 2019.