Regardless of the fact that Artificial Intelligence is relatively new, it is likely that it will be implemented in every industry and workspace in the near future. By 2027, more than 70% of jobs will require some sort of artificial intelligence knowledge. As a matter of fact, artificial intelligence tools will be the most desired by employers. Among those tools, one of the most popular nowadays is ChatGPT. For those and other reasons, Virtual Latinos has decided to empower our Virtual Assistants with the opportunity to learn the usability of ChatGPT, as well as understand how the market is currently leveraging its capabilities.
About the Course
“Introduction to ChatGPT” is a brief course designed to quickly familiarize you with the multifaceted capabilities of ChatGPT, a leading AI tool. The course begins by laying a foundation, introducing you to the art of engaging in dynamic conversations with ChatGPT. As you progress, you’ll explore what’s possible with ChatGPT’s writing prowess for content creation, brainstorming, and proofreading. The course also unveils how ChatGPT can be your personal reading assistant, summarizing complex documents for you. Further, you’ll delve into a myriad of uses for ChatGPT, tailored to specific industries and roles.
The course is divided into 7 modules, each to demonstrate how and where ChatGPT can be used. Here’s an overview of the modules and their main topics:
Module 0 – Introduction – This module gives a brief introduction to the course and explains what will be covered in the course.
Module 1 – Getting Started with ChatGPT – This module will explain what ChatGPT is and how it works, including its limitations and ethics.
- Getting Started with ChatGPT
- Part A: What is ChatGPT?
- Part B: Get Going with ChatGPT
- Part C: Demo of the Basics
- Part D: Limitations of ChatGPT
- Part E: Fears & Concerns
Module 2 – Enjoy the Ultimate Conversationalist – In this module, you will get an overview of the type of questions you can ask ChatGPT.
- Enjoy the Ultimate Conversationalist
- Part A: Ask ChatGPT Anything
- Part B: Your Personal Companion
Module 3 – Let ChatGPT Do the Writing – Learn how ChatGPT can help you improve your writing skills.
- Let ChatGPT Do the Writing
- Part A: What Can ChatGPT Write?
- Part B: Your Personal Editor
- Part C: Transforming Your Text
Module 4 – Let ChatGPT Read for You – You will learn how ChatGPT can assist you in understanding written documents and book summaries.
- Let ChatGPT Read for You
- Part A: Please Explain This
- Part B: Read a Book with Me
Module 5 – Other uses for ChatGPT – In this module, we will provide you with some tips on the different types of topics you can discuss with ChatGPT.
- Other Uses for ChatGPT
- Part A: Brainstorming Partner
- Part B: Planning with ChatGPT
- Part C: Learning & Practicing
- Part D: Personal Support
- Part E: Technical Tasks
Module 6 – Industry-Specific Ideas – In this module, we will provide you with different tasks ChatGPT can help you with based on the industry of your client.
- ndustry-Specific Ideas
Module 7 – Role-Specific Ideas – In this module, we will provide you with different tasks ChatGPT can help you with based on your role.
- Introduction: Role-Specific Ideas
Benefits of Taking This Course
- The promise of a better career: Artificial Intelligence tools like ChatGPT are part of the growing technology features and initiatives in the job market. Every company, especially in the U.S., is finding ways to introduce tools like ChatGPT in their workspace. Studying all AI characteristics or tools like ChatGPT enables a better future and career opportunities in diverse sectors.
- Efficient tasks in several sectors: There has been a debate about whether AI is coming to substitute humans. The truth is that it is not substituting humans, but rather making humans better. If there is one thing that even the richest person in the world cannot buy is time. AI allows a company to save time in content creation, image recognition, fraud prevention, and task automation, among others.
- Higher possibility of being Hired by Virtual Latinos: Virtual Latinos´ clients do not require Virtual Assistants to have a degree in AI. Nevertheless, as small to medium businesses, they have to reduce costs and scale within the industry they are working in. Skilled virtual assistants with AI knowledge that can assist companies to automate daily tasks will be more attractive to hire than other virtual assistants that do not have AI knowledge.
Virtual assistants that gain skills from tools like ChatGPT will surpass any barrier in their workspace. Whether we like it or not, AI is coming to help by making tasks more efficient. Failure to stay updated with the latest trends and knowledge enabled by AI could result in being left behind, considering that within the next five years, approximately 70% of jobs will require some sort of AI knowledge. This course is divided into 7 different modules which will allow a virtual assistant to understand the usability of ChatGPT. By engaging in the “Intro to ChatGPT” modules offered by the Virtual Latinos Academy, virtual assistants can elevate their capabilities and chances of being hired within our community. The tool can be used for so many verticals or positions within a company, and its current use is just a small percentage of what it’s poised to be used for in the near future. Take charge of your professional growth and unlock a world of possibilities by merging into the world of AI.