|Table of Content|
5 Email Marketing Tools and How Your Virtual Assistant Can Manage Them
As the world constantly changes, it can be hard for business owners to feel like they’re keeping up when it comes to marketing. Marketing is one of the fastest-changing industries in the world, with tactics, trends, and algorithms constantly in flux. Despite these changes, digital marketing has dominated the industry for many years, and though the details may change, the benefits of moving marketing efforts online have not.
Email marketing is one of the most widespread and cost-effective tools when it comes to digital marketing, and many businesses thrive while using it. However, many business owners find it difficult to stay on top of email marketing efforts, making them less effective. Here are some tips and tools to help make email marketing seem easier and four ways that a virtual assistant can be a valuable part of the digital marketing strategy.
Why Email Marketing Is Crucial
Though it’s been around for several years, the concept of email marketing is misunderstood and misused by many business owners. This method is incredibly powerful and really is an easy way to boost a small business. These are just a few benefits:
- It’s cost-effective and creates a great return on investment. Email eliminates the need for paper, postage, stamps, all of the expenses needed to create a regular newsletter or advertising campaign. Yet, it has the potential to bring in as many or more customers. The ROI is exponentially higher.
- You can expand your client base. Email can reach all areas of the world so that you can connect with potential customers from anywhere you’d like. Even if you don’t want to create an international base, you can attract local customers who wouldn’t otherwise respond to other forms of marketing.
- Increased connection with your clients. Through email marketing, you can connect with your clients in real-time. This allows you to answer questions, form relationships, and become an active part of your customers’ lives. The more they come to expect your correspondence or newsletter in their inbox, the more they’ll consider themselves loyal customers.
- It’s easy. With email marketing automation, creating emails does not have to be a full-time job. You can create your content whenever you’d like and then automate it when sent to your email list. No need to remember when to send or figure out the best times – it’s all taken care of.>
If you aren’t taking advantage of the low-cost, high-reward practice of email marketing, there is no time to waste. Every moment you aren’t utilizing this technique, you are losing money.
5 Email Marketing Tools You Should Use
There are many options online for help with your email marketing efforts. It can be confusing to blindly search for the right site, especially when it feels like they all do different things. Here are some that Virtual Latinos recommend:
LemList. This is a wonderful tool for cold-emailing new clients or reaching out to those who are not yet on your email lists. The company offers fantastic support, and their services help you to grow your client base.
Automizy. Automizy is incredibly easy to use and inexpensive to run. This is a great overall platform and is beginner-friendly. It is what we at Virtual Latinos use for our email marketing efforts.
Active Campaign. This site provides email services, along with CRM or customer relationship management. CRM is a great tool if you are trying to determine which of your marketing efforts are pulling in new clients and building relationships that are not yielding significant results.
MailChimp. MailChimp is a great starting point, especially for small businesses. As long as your email list is under 2,000 people, the service is completely free. It is also the most recognized email marketing tool, and that reputation indicates a strong understanding of online marketing.
MailShake. MailShake is very similar to LemList, but offers some different features at a more expensive starting price. MailShake, like Lemlist, is one of the innovators for cold-email outreach campaigns that allows you to send emails directly from G-mail/Gsuite.
There are many other email marketing tools that your virtual assistant can use. Even though it is much easier to market via email, these efforts do still take time. Luckily, we have a solution for that too.
Hire a Virtual Marketing Assistant Through Virtual Latinos
When you’re strapped for time or feel stretched thin, even the concept of running an email marketing campaign can seem impossible. At Virtual Latinos, we hire vetted virtual assistants who are highly trained in marketing programs such as the ones listed above. Hiring a virtual assistant of any kind can be beneficial to your business, but choosing a virtual marketer can really bring in profits and give you peace of mind about your company’s advertising efforts. Here are some ways that a virtual marketer can help:
- They can assist in choosing the right tools. All email marketing sites are a little bit different. If you don’t know a lot about the marketing industry, it can be hard to tell the difference. A virtual marketing assistant will be able to help you decide which platforms will work well for your unique business.
- They can create templates. Even if you want to manage your email content yourself, your virtual marketer can help you create templates that effectively relay your information and make it easy for you to create a professional-looking email newsletter with the content that you write.
- They can create content. If you don’t know what kind of content to put in your email marketing notes, a virtual marketing assistant has the expertise to help you create quality content.
- They can add images to your created content to make it more visually pleasing and ready to send.
- A Virtual Marketer can help you schedule and manage your campaigns.
These are just a few of the benefits of having a virtual marketer, and their marketing tasks can be tailored to fit whatever you need for your business.
Contact Virtual Latinos
To hire a virtual marketing assistant who can help bring your digital marketing efforts to the next level, contact Virtual Latinos. No one provides more consistent, reliable, highly trained virtual assistants than Virtual Latinos. Call us today!