Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Real Estate Company in California and Florida, who’s been in business for 15+ years. The team is made up of 2 acquisition specialists (Salespeople), a marketing director, and 2 VAs (Lead generation via SMS, and VA who assists the salespeople). The company purchases distressed real estate directly from homeowners and then resells it to other cash clients (75%), or other people homeowners (retail) is about 25%. They are currently working with a VA from Virtual Latinos, who manage their marketing.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to join a company with vast experience in their industry
– Great opportunity to support the company to complete the processes for their clients
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, June 24th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, June 28th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Call & Qualify Leads
– The VA will be in charge of qualifying the leads inside of the CRM called Podium
– This VA will be in charge of following up on the leads, they are already in our database
– Use VoIP phone (Dialpad, Google Voice, Nextiva, etc) to make calls and qualify leads
– Learn English and/or Spanish scripts to know what to say in order to qualify Leads
– Call leads generated through Social media, Reddit, Facebook Ad Campaigns, etc.
– Call and qualify leads from different sources like Realtor.com or Zillow.com
– Call and tag leads as “cold”, “warm” or “hot” based on their interest level
– Call or text potential leads over the phone and offer information about the loans that the company offers to find out who would be interested in working with the company
– Perform warm calls to verify information when the company receives an inquiry
2. Follow-up with Leads & Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up leads by phone, email, or text message as necessary until they say “NO”
– Perform immediate follow-up after client books a call
– Follow-up with the client/lead to making sure they show up for the phone or in-person appointment
– Follow-up with prospects/leads that didn’t show up to an appointment and make sure they reschedule
– Ask clients to add reviews to the websites where they found the company
– Follow-up on clients that don’t answer and leave a voicemail or a text
– Follow-up with other realtors, share updates, and status of referred leads
– Follow-up with people who are losing their homes, or are inheriting a house
– Follow-up with people who said they didn’t have the money yet but might have it later or similar
– Send thank you cards (digitally) to the retail/clients who referred the company to others
– Send out contractual reminders via email/text 24-48 hours prior to the deadline or similar
3. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– The goal is to schedule an appointment with the leads
– Manage client/owner emails and their calendar
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with lead/clients as needed
– Help leads to book calls with real estate agents using booking systems like Calendly or manually.
– Review the calendar and find out about availability to set calls or appointments with team leaders
– Send a calendar invite to both realtors and leads/clients
– Set appointments with corporate/investment banking and capital investors for introductions in real estate and other fields
– Set calls or appointments with acquisition experts
– Update all dates and pertinent info into software custom fields like FUB (Followupboss.com)
4. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add contacts, new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Verify and update the contact’s info. Get missing emails or addresses
– Keep track of tasks using Trello or any other project management tool
– Export, consolidate, and gather data from different platforms like Trello, Facebook, FollowUpBoss, and others and manually save them
– Collect leads from different sources and put all the leads contacts in a single database or CRM sales pipeline
– If a CTE (commitment to excellence) system spreadsheet exists, add deals to it
– Update timeline information, commission, closing date, and sale price information into deal notes
– Get an inspection and appraisal dates filled into CTE
– Update CTE with all dates and contacts (escrow, lender, title, etc.) and terms
– Import leads into CRM via a CSV file or manually
– Input referrals into the CRM, and assign them one of the agents
– Save any notes from the calls into the CRM, after lead books a call
– Tag contact and input call notes. Create follow-up tasks to call contact later
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Excellent English skills, not a strong accent, and great fluency. As the VA won’t be using a script.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.
– Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm EST (4hrs/day) and the remaining 5 hours divided between Saturday mornings and one evening during the week (M-F)
– Hours: 25 hours/week