Bilingual English/Spanish Virtual Medical Assistant/Receptionist needed for a busy dermatology practice with a majority Spanish speaking demographic.
The ideal candidate:
– must understand HIPAA compliance and be knowledgeable about insurance eligibility. They
– should be able to navigate answering phones using RingCentral.
– prior medical experience or receptionist history is preferred but not required.
-bilingual in Spanish and English
-understand HIPAA compliance
-understands use of RingCentral VOIP
Roles will include:
-scheduling new Spanish speaking patients who call the clinic
-ensuring consents are signed electronically and are imported to patient’s chart before the encounter
– entering insurance info into patient chart and checking insurance eligibility prior to visits
– assisting with phone call queues in RingCentral if needed for call overflow
– calling Spanish speaking patients to confirm their appointment
– Minimum 20hrs/week, up to 35hrs/week for the correct candidate
– hours can be flexible but typically 9AM-6PM CST
– payment made weekly for services rendered using time tracking service.
– Paid hourly (as noted in post depending on prior experience).