Virtual Marketer for Virtual Golf Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VAs in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client of ours.
Client & Short Job Description:
This client owns a virtual Golf center, where people play Golf indoors with virtual Golf machines. The company is looking for a general virtual marketer to join their team to help them promote the company. The owner currently has 3 different locations and wants to continue opening more of them.
The company is looking for someone with at least some prior experience in marketing, but it’s not required. Pay will be reflected based on your experience.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, Jan 8 at 12 PM (noon) PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Jan 8-9, 2019.
Tasks required for the job
1. Research, Analysis, and Reporting
– Do general research using the Internet to do product/services research, trend research, and much more.
– After doing the research, the VA must analyze the information, find trends, conclusions and then create a report with the findings.
-Example 1: Trends on indoor golf – Do research, read, and make a report with the results of the research
Example 2: Trends in Alcohol consumption in users 25-40, or use of CBD products etc.
2. Social Media Content Creation & Management
– Organic posting, curating other’s content
– Curate means: Find, search, and create content from a specific industry/audience and repurpose it to share on social media
– It could mean memes, industry news, articles, etc. Depends on the audience
– Use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc
– Ideally, the VA should know how to use Hootsuite, or Buffer to schedule social media posts. If you know how to use these types of social media tools, please explain.
– Ideal (not required): the ability to create monthly reports for social media activity and engagement, and provide insights and recommendations on how to improve things
3. Email Marketing
– The client is looking for help to program and create E-mail campaigns on Mailchimp.
– The VA should know how to create 1-time Email blasts (Newsletters, etc)
– Ideally, the client needs someone who can also set up automatic / drip campaigns, also known as nurturing campaigns, the client doesn’t do them yet, but wants to (marketing automation)
– Email Marketing (Mailchimp), sending emails once or twice a month (newsletter)
– EXTRA: Client is interested in doing Text Marketing campaigns, but doesn’t do the yet. First task for the VA would be to do research of text-marketing platforms, compare them, create a report, and then recommend to the client
Required qualifications (Mandatory)
-A VA who’s fully capable of reading and researching content, articles, and posts in English to learn about the industry/client/company.
– The Client is looking to hire 1 VAs who would be able to start at 10 hours/week, but have the potential for being hired at least 20 hours/week
– Be willing and able to work independently, do research on his own, and knows how to dig deeper for information and learn fast.
Ideal qualifications (Not required)
– Can demonstrate prior experience in each of the work categories shown above, by sharing sample/links to prior work completed. If you’ve worked with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc, you MUST send examples/links to what you’ve created/managed.
-Must be passionate about at least one sport (preferably Golf).
– Good sense of design, and able to build content/media. That means showing you can create written content. The client is hiring a separate VA for graphic design, yet, you should have a good sense of design in order to communicate with the graphic designer
-Schedule: Pacific time, flexible hours, but within 8 am to 6pm Eastern Time.
-Pay offered: $6 – $9 USD/hr (Will depend on your experience, and final pay offered is determined by VL)
-Hours required: 10 hours/week to start, then potentially 20 hours per week
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the 3 tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.