Virtual Maintenance Manager
We are looking for a Virtual Maintenance Manager to join our landscaping team. It is a long term and full-time position for someone who can take responsibility for their work.
An ideal candidate would be committed to success, detail-focused and always willing to learn. Experience in similar types of work would be a benefit.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
– Answer maintenance customer phone calls and texts while on the clock
– Relay requests from maintenance customer to the crew using our app.
– Lead the maintenance team in certain procedures that need to be followed at regular intervals.
– Research plant disease information
– Send maintenance reports and invoices on a monthly basis
– Help prepare and send out estimates using videos for reference.
– Get pricing on materials
– Aid in the creation of 3D renderings
– Other administrative tasks as assigned.
– Must have a computer with 4GB of ram or more.
– Good spoken and written English
– Good spoken and written Spanish
– Must be proficient in the use of a computer
– Ability to work in a stressful environment.
– Adaptability to change
– Advancing the organizational mission
– Personal Ownership and Accountability
– Verbal / Written Communication skills
– Creative problem solving / strategic thinking
– Technically skilled
– Ideal candidate would be available between 7:30am – 4:30pm (California time, PST) Monday to Friday and 7:30 – 12:00 on Saturday.