VA for Law Firm: Setup Appointments with Warm Leads
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire a general VA in the next 5 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client of ours.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a Law Firm in the US, which has an ongoing marketing campaign that generates lots of potential clients (leads). The company is looking for a VA who can call each of these leads (a warm contact, which means no cold calls), and can help that lead to schedule an initial free meeting/appointment with one of the Law Firms lawyers. The goal is to have these leads come into the company’s office to discuss their case, in order to find out if the law firm would be a good company for the lead to hire and work with. The lawyers, and not you, will be the ones in charge of selling the law firm services to the leads. The VA’s job will mostly be to setup appointments and send reminders.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sep 20th at 9am, our team will setup interview for the selected candidates for Sep 23-24, 2019.
Main job tasks:
1. Initial Contact with Leads to Setup Appointments (80% of the job)
– The marketing company the Law firm has currently sends the client an email once/twice a day with all the leads that came in
– The VA will need to review the list of leads every day, and call each of the leads over the phone
– The VA will speak with people who need legal help and advice, but they’ll kindly explain that they’re “here to help them”, yet they are not legal advisors or lawyers, but they’ll make sure that an actual lawyer will meet with them, which is why your goal as a VA is to help the lead choose a time and day to setup a time to come into the Law firms office to talk with a lawyer. There will be No charge/obligation to talk with a lawyer, the meeting is free
– The Law firm is so busy with what they’re doing, that they’re not following through with every lead they get. So they need a new person who can help with calling back each and all of those leads/inquiries that come in so they can setup an appointment with a lawyer
– The goal is to get people to come into the interview/meeting in person,
– Most people are in a bad situation, so they’re desperate and need help promptly, so the VA need to be empathetic to people’s frustration, problems and truly want to help them. So they must be very nice and patient with them
– The VA will use the software call Acuity to setup and schedule all appointments. That system will automatically send E-mail calendar invitation for the leads, with the details of their appointments.
– Best time to call is between 8am-10 noon (when people are more likely to answer)
2. Follow up with Leads (20% of the job)
– Once a lead has setup an appointment to meet with a Lawyer, the VA might be asked by the company to send manual E-mail reminders and/or calls to make sure they show up to their appointment/meeting with the lawyer
– The follow-up calls/emails may also include that you remind the leads what documents they need to bring to their appointment/meeting (Such as their taxes, pay stubs, etc)
● 1+ years of virtual assistant experience making phone calls in English
● Ideally to speak as good as English as possible, not closed to the idea of being just native speaking.
● THE MOST important thing is that the VA “Get them, and understand their situation and needs to REASSURE that we’ll help them and they’ll be OK”. This requires that you have empathy with the people you’ll speak with, most of whom are calling asking for help to serious cases/situations in their personal lives.
● Familiarity with customer support and customer care, which means you know how to help people while being happy, courteous and VERY professional during calls (Never getting mad or scream at clients)
● Ability to use web-based calendar systems (such as ScheduleOnce, Acuity or Calendly)
● Excellent written, verbal, and virtual communication skills
-Schedule: Monday – Friday, in the mornings.
-Communication: Various methods
-Pay offered: $7-8 USD/hr (Will depend on your experience)
-Hours required: 10 hours/week (2 hours/day, part-time) – That’s 40 weeks in 1 month.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the 6 tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. Initial Contact with Leads to Setup Appointments
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Follow up with leads
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
IMPORTANT NOTE: 60-70% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals WILL BE IGNORED this time. We will not send any friendly emails/messages on how to send a proper proposal.