Social Media Virtual Assistant for Language Therapy Expert (Part-time)
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 6 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client of ours.
Client & Short Job Description:
This client owns a language therapy course/clinic in Illinois. The company is looking for a social media VA who can help with a variety of social media, content and design tasks.
The business owner is a lady who manages everything herself today, but she needs help. Ideally, she’s looking for a VA who knows how to social media (Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest), has some basic design skills, and can create/write some content for posting on social media – THIS IS NOT REQUIRED, but ideal.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, Nov 12th at 9pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Nov 13-14, 2019.
Tasks required for the job
1. Organic Lead Generation
– Help client generate more organic leads through Instagram, and other social media (Organic = free, without ads, using engagement via social media posts, comments, etc)
– Instagram outreach, where the VA does hashtag research, comments on other posts/profiles (from competitor accounts, or potential followers)
– Replying to direct messages on Instagram/Facebook
– Optional (Not required) the VA can research Facebook Groups where the client’s potential customers “hang out”, and do organic outreach/engagement there to generate leads and interest
2. Repurposing Content to post on Social Media
– Take blog posts or video, repurpose it/reformat it and create Social Media posts from that original content
– Repurpose content and post into multiple platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
– Create graphics for Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest. It requires created one post in three different formats (Square, Rectangle for FB/LinkedIn, plus Pinterest). The client has examples/templates she can share.
– Ideal, but not required: Experience with simple video editing tasks.
3. Instagram + Pinterest Management
– VA would be in charge of managing both Instagram and Pinterest accounts
– Most will be from repurposing content (See item 2 above)
– Create new original content/graphics is also ideal
4. Graphic Design for Social Media
– VA must either know, or learn how to do simple graphics for social media either on Photoshop or Canva.com
– If no experience, they must be creative and willing to learn how to create graphics
● A VA who already has organic social media experience growing Facebook/Instagram followers, and understands how to create relationships online, and can generate new leads for the client
● Grammar and written English is VERY important, but having perfect English speaking skills is not required, but ideal. Most work will be done by email/writing.
● Computer savvy, able to use the Internet for general use
● Wants someone with Excellent English skills, but doesn’t need to be a native accent.
-Schedule: 2 hours/ day, 5 days a week: 2-4 pm Central time (US)
-Pay offered: $6-8 USD/hr (Will depend on your experience)
-Hours required: Minimum 10 per week
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the 3 tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED