SOCIAL MEDIA LEAD GENERATION ADMINISTRATOR (LinkedIn Virtual Assistant)
We are looking to hire a new team member! Our Social Media Lead Generation Administrator role focuses on executing our lead generation process.
We have a well-defined lead generation process for identifying ideal prospects, getting them to follow us, and engaging them via DMs to schedule a phone call to ask for enrollment in our coaching program.
The current process is specific to LinkedIn. Leads are tracked in our sales CRM, PipeDrive.
WHO I AM LOOKING FOR:
• Must have TOP communication and listening skills
• Must be FLUENT in written English, with the ability to guide conversations naturally
• HIGHLY motivated to serve others and be a part of something bigger
• Learns FAST, takes ownership and asks for FEEDBACK
• NOT AFRAID to take action and make mistakes
• Hard working and 100% COMMITTED – does what it takes and doesn’t make excuses
• A diligent, grounded, detail-oriented person with the ability to consistently hit weekly goals
JOB DETAILS INCLUDE:
• Identifying and connecting with ideal prospects using Sales Navigator on LinkedIn
• Engaging in DMs with these prospects, leading them to book a call
• Tracking data and organizing prospects using Pipedrive CRM
• Using Asana, Slack, Google Docs, ExpressVPN and Hubstaff to communicate and organize work tasks
• Part time to start, with the opportunity to ramp up to full time over the next several months
TO GET AN INTERVIEW, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
Step 1: Answer the following questions:
1. What makes you a good fit for this role?
2. Have you worked using social media, specifically LinkedIn and Sales Navigator, before? If so, describe your experience.
3. Have you worked in sales/lead generation before, specifically engaging prospects via messaging to book calls? If so, describe your experience.
4. Do you have any other experience that might help you succeed at this job?
5. How many hours per week can you work/ would you like to work?
6. What hours during the day are you available to work?
7. Are you willing to work weekends as well as during the week?
8. Do you have another job? If so, how many hours per week do you work there?
9. What is your hourly rate?
10. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being poor, and 10 being great, how well would you say you communicate in written English?
Step 2: Tell me about the highlights of your resume.
Step 3: Tell me something about yourself that is not on your resume that makes you stand out as a good fit as our newest team member.
I look forward to hearing from you!