Sales Development Rep (SDR) Virtual Assistant for BioTech Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 2 VAs in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client of ours.
Client & Short Job Description:
An existing Virtual Latinos company who is already hiring 5 VAs (4 full-time, 1 part-time), is an excellent employer and is lead by a great CEO is looking to hire 2 (two) excellent Sales Development Representatives (SDRs). The SDR VAs will assist the company in helping to promote and sell the company’s various services, which includes selling SaaS software in the e-procurement space, as well as potentially also selling co-working/office space and other services to the bio-technology industry to which the company caters.
The company is growing fast, is well organized, and already has a team of VAs from Virtual Latinos. Ready to join this awesome team?
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thusday, Dec 5 at 1 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Dec 6 2019.
Tasks required for the job
1. Sales Development Representative (SDR)
– Lead generation / Prospecting (Finding and building lists of new potential clients)
– Manage the sales funnel from needs development, needs requirement, plan, manage and run demo of client’s products/software to potential clients, provide info on pricing, take ownership of the sales relationships and closing sales
– Once a sale is completed, the VA will handoff new client to customer success team (This team will handle new client onboarding)
– Ideally, the VA hired should have previous sales experience (otherwise they can be trained)
– VA should know how to handle objections (why the client might argue they don’t want/need to buy), understand customer-centric selling (selling a solution and benefits, not hard selling).
– The VA must have experience using a CRM system (Any), and knows how to add/edit contacts in a CRM, add notes in a CRM, create follow-up tasks, add opportunities/deals into a CRM, and other sales-related tasks created and managed inside a CRM
Required qualification (Mandatory)
-A VA who is completely comfortable in doing sales, talking to people, and knows the art of customer-centris selling. Google what that means
-A VA with a C2 or C1 score on their English test/certification. Don’t have that score, feel free to take the test again
– Must have excellent verbal English speaking skills, to easily be on the phone speaking with potential clients all the time as necessary
– VA who knows how to professionally write business emails with the right tone, format, and level of detail to be a great SDR VA
Ideal qualification (Not Mandatory)
– Ideally, someone who has 2-5 years of experience in sales
– Someone with a background in selling software, or enterprise software
– Understanding of supply chain management, or digital healthcare, healthcare experience
– Experience selling SaaS software. In your proposal, please define what SaaS is… if you don’t, we’ll know you didn’t read this job post carefully…
-Schedule: 4 hours a day, between 9am to 6pm PT (California)
-Pay offered: $5.00 – $6 USD/hr (Will depend on your experience) + 8% Commissions on new sales + 3% commissions on renewal sales
-Hours required: 20 hours per week (Part-time)
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the 3 tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
NOTE: Make sure to provide details to EACH of the bullet points (tasks required) under category 1. SDR, and explain what experience you do or don’t have based on each of those requirements for the job. We need to understand what exact experience you have or lack for this job, so make sure you address each item.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.