Part-time Female Social Media Virtual Assistant for Fitness Coach
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a health and trainer transformation coach, she manages the clients, she creates her own marketing. She is looking for a VA to help her manage social media, message potential leads, and followup with the leads via Social Media.
Most of her clients speak English. All of her clients are women and that’s why she’s looking for a female VA.
Most of the messages are pre-written, the client will provide training on how to use a script on how to reach out to the clients.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Great opportunity to work hand-in-hand with the client
– Opportunity to help the client grow her business
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, April 7th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, April 9th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Basic Graphic Design
– The client uses Canva for her graphic design
– Looking for someone who is able to use Canva
– She will give the idea, the VA will have to create very simple graphics.
– Trimming workout videos on Canva to post on social media
– Create simple graphics for social media.
– Create or edit simple graphics for email campaigns
– Create simple banners, gifs, or videos in Canva
– Other basic graphic designs, only include simple web-based design not professional design in Photoshop or Illustrator
*Make sure to include the link to a shareable Google Drive folder where you share some of your graphic creations
2. Basic Social Media Management
– The client is mainly on Facebook
– The VA will also help manage the Facebook Group, using a group truck, the client will provide training
– Also managing the Instagram account, re-purposing the content
– Add friends in the target to the accounts.
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
3. Basic Email Marketing
– Convert Kit for email marketing, not a priority, may do this later.
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
– Create an email marketing calendar for monthly campaigns
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– The basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel
4. Organize Digital Files
– The client uses Canva to organizes her digital files, but it’s not very organized in folders
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.
C) People & Relationship
Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.; Group track, and Facebook group
-Schedule: Monday to Friday, mornings, between 8 am-1 pm PST
-Hours: 10 hours/week
– Pay: $7-11/hr Part-time ($6-10/hr if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.