Part-time Social Media & Outreach Manager for Fitness Coach
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The Client has been a personal trainer and coach for the last 15 years, he’s now building a business as a consultant and nutritional therapist. He’s worked at various companies, including health and wellness companies. His main goal is to separate himself from his business, to develop a new/separate loyal fan base, and establish a connection with micro-influencers, so he can build a brand new business/project based on his personal brand (not related to his main business, a gym/strength center)
His new brand will allow him to have more flexibility to offer many other types of products and services to his new target clients.
The client is looking for a creative VA with excellent English & Spanish communication skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, November 24th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, November 26th, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Content Creation & Copywriting
– Create basic content for social media posts.
– Excellent English writing skills with no grammar/spelling mistakes are required
– Being able to come up with catchy copies for Social Media
– Create short blog posts (under 500 words) – Does not include professional copywriting
– Create basic content for web pages or landing pages
– Help with the creation of FAQs and help desk content
2. Social Media Outreach
– Community engagement on Instagram, tracking the conversations that happen on the DMs
– The VA will be speaking as the business to the community
– The client will provide some training on how to speak but looking for a self-learner who can catch the tone fairly quickly
– The VA would really need to get to know the client, his experience, tone of voice, and how he offers help and value to her community in order to engage on social media
3. Basic Graphic Design
– Create simple graphics for social media.
– Create or edit simple graphics for email campaigns
– Create simple banners, gifs, or videos in Canva
– Other basic graphic designs, this only includes simple web-based design not professional design in Photoshop or Illustrator
– They have to create basic (Canva) content and can delegate some of the graphic work to the client’s in house graphic designer if necessary
4. Social Media Ads Management
– Monitoring the marketing side of Facebook and Instagram
– The client is fine with a Va who can mange boosted posts, if they can manage the backend of the FB Ad Manager that would be a plus but not required
– The VA should be able to analyze and monitor the overall performance of the ads they create
5. Basic Marketing Research
– Research for trends online
– Researching what other similar companies are doing to learn from them
– Research for new content ideas, trends in order to use them to create the client’s own social media content
6. Data Entry
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database (mainly form the DMs interactions)
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into Google Sheets
The client wants to test your abilities for creating content for Social Media.
Please create a social media post as if you were creating one for a fitness coach. Add an image and an impactful copy (caption) of at least 200 characters.
Create one for Instagram and one for Facebook.
Share a Google Drive folder, where you have a subfolder with the graphic creations and a document with the captions for the Test Trial, and another subfolder with additional examples of other graphics you have created (please give us edit permission), and add the link to the main folder on your proposal.
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to create copies for Social Media and communicate with clients without grammar/spelling errors
– Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need
– Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.
– Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
– Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting
– Self-starter, proactive, and innovative.
– Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.
– Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
– High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.
– Supportive, and always be willing to help.
– An outgoing person is able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.
– Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.
– Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates,
– Google Sheets’s experience and understanding
– Should be smart and a great problem-solver.
– Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things
– Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines, and fulfilling expectations.
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am-9 am, 1-2 hours in the afternoons, then 6-8 pm EST
-Hours: 20hrs/week might go up to 25-30hrs
– Pay: $7-11/hr Part-Time ($6-10/hr if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.