Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a nursing professor in California. She is transitioning into coaching nurses, who are under stress, on how to do things differently. She has been doing this for 15 years; she transitioned to working online the last year. The client has been a nurse for many years, and her interest has been in making nurses feel better and finding other ways to achieve health and wellness. She has spent a lot of time and money exploring alternatives and integrating health. Most of her work has been as a professor. She has been teaching nursing at a master’s level, where she now trains nurses on how to provide training to other nurses.
She has been interested in creating her own business by offering her services in nurse coaching to help people decide if they want to quit, providing options and possibilities to nurses. She also provides information on the Keto diet, for people interested in how to lose weight, and assists people to feel healthier. She has a course that she developed on her own and will be offering a mini-course and blog that hasn’t been put out there yet. She is in the beginning stage of this part. Currently, she is coaching online, over the phone, or via zoom call.
The client is looking for someone who has social media experience. The client doesn’t know much about social media; this is why she is looking for someone who knows what they are doing, who can be proactive, tech-savvy, and resourceful. The VA will be someone she can tell what to create, and they will collaborate on ideas and work together. Someone with a creative side and a skillset that can become her right hand. The VA will help the client organize, follow up with admin-related tasks, and be on top of them to ensure everything gets done.
Software the client currently uses:
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work side by side with the client
– Opportunity to help the client organize admin-related tasks
– Ideal job for VAs with social media management experience
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, January 16th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, January 18th, 2022.
Tasks required for the job
1. Basic Content & Blog Management
– Blog management, blog calendar, and creation of ideas/titles.
– Help with blog transcribing NOT actually writing the posts.
2. Basic Social Media Management
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
3. Other General Admin tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organize minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
4. Basic Graphic Design
– Create simple graphics for social media.
– Create or edit simple graphics for email campaigns
– Create simple banners, gifs, or videos in Canva
– Other basic graphic designs, only includes simple web-based design not professional design in Photoshop or Illustrator
– The client will be hiring a graphic designer and the VA will follow the branding and logo the graphic designer comes up with and continue the social media posts with the branding.
*In your proposal, please make sure to include a shareable link to a Google Drive folder, where you include some of your graphic creations.
5. Basic Email Marketing
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
– Create an email marketing calendar for monthly campaigns
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– Basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Supportive, and always be willing to help.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge of using WordPress, including basic copywriting.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.; Video editing background, edit/cut videos to convert into simple clips, and/or add audio files into the videos.
– Schedule: Monday to Friday from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM PT
– Hours: 20 hours/week