Part-time Social Media Manager for Confidence Coach
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a solopreneur based in the UK, moved to Mexico for a few months, and will return to the UK by the end of the year. The client is a confidence coach and his business helps people who struggle to be confident and open up into their true, authentic selves. He also helps them get past any fear and situations that have led them into the place where they are right now which has made them a non-confident person, turning them into somebody confident, not only within themselves but also to chase the dreams they want to achieve.
He offers his clients initially a six-month commitment to coaching. Every week, they get a call with him as well as reading material, journaling questions, and work that is going to be useful for their development. It’s almost like a co-creation, so less so than mentoring, which involves more telling the clients what to do. He empowers them to make a lot of the journey by themselves, supporting them through the whole process.
The client is very excited to hire someone as he has been working by himself for a while now. The VA will be helping the client with ideas for content creation for Instagram. He likes to work with 3 posts in a stack on his IG, and he will concentrate on a theme for those 3 posts. The VA will be responsible for coming up with those ideas, researching what’s trending, and creating the content on Canva. The VA will be replying mostly to direct messages on Instagram and engaging with people on social media.
The client also wants the VA to do some outreach on Facebook and LinkedIn. He also has a Facebook group that has been left out for a while, and a workshop that he thinks could be used more and help him push this to clients as its valuable content.
Software the client currently uses:
– Tik Tok (to reply to comments)
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work closely with the CEO of the company.
– Ideal for VAs who are committed to helping others.
– Opportunity to further develop your content creation skills.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, September 20th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, September 22nd.
Tasks required for the job
1. Basic Social Media Management
– Customer Service & Support by replying through DMs no phone calls.
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
– 40 to 50 outreach comments in different profiles 5 times a week.
2. General Research
– Online competitors research
– Research for keywords that the client use for themes and ideas for podcasts.
3. Basic Graphic Design
– Create simple graphics for social media posts and IG stories.
– Create or edit simple graphics for email campaigns
– Create simple banners, gifs, or videos in Canva
– Other basic graphic designs, only include simple web-based design not professional design in Photoshop or Illustrator
*In your proposal, please make sure to include a shareable to a Google Drive folder, where you include some of your graphic creations.
4. Basic Marketing Research
– Research for blogs ideas or video content ideas for Tik Tok and Instagram reels and what works for them
– Researching what other companies are doing to learn from them
– Research new content ideas, trends in order to use them to create the client’s own blog posts
– Research for events where the client can attend or host
5. Basic Email Marketing
– 1 email a week as a newsletter is a general template with different pieces once a week.
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
– Create an email marketing calendar for monthly campaigns
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– Basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
C) People & Relationship
Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.
– Schedule: Monday to Saturday ET 12:00-3:00 pm initially 3 hrs a day in Miami. Then the client is moving back to the UK yet the time will remain the same.
– Hours: 18 hrs/week
– Pay: $6-8/hr Part-time ($5-7 if it becomes Full-Time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info: If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amount of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.