Part-time Social Media & Digital Marketing VA for Tax Prep Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Income tax preparation company looking for a long-term VA to help with social media and digital marketing. The business is new on SM, the client wants to be active on IG, Linkedin, Facebook, and Tiktok. All the main social media outlets.
The person will be in charge of creating a calendar for Social Media, creating templates, and the client will share the verbiage content. The whole idea is to work in a partnership with the client to create a digital strategy. The VA will be in charge of creating the content in the future, for now, all the creative work will be done along with the client.
The client is looking for a VA with excellent communication skills and who is a fast learner. See more “Required Qualifications” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, January 13th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, January 15th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Social Media Management
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
2. Social Media Paid Ads Manager
– The VA should have experience using the FB Ads Manager, not only boosting the posts
– The VA should know how to analyze the ADS performance reports and understands how the metrics work
– The VA will work alongside the client in the strategy for the campaigns
– The VA will be also in charge of the technical part of the process
– The client is interested in being active on Google Ads as well, the VA should be tech-savvy and a fast learner
3. Basic Website Maintenance
– The client uses WordPress, so the VA should have some knowledge of WP
– Login to the website’s backend in order to update it
– Add reviews, properties. Products or other content to the website
– Basic update text, images to the website
– May include updating content on WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, etc.
– The client needs someone who can help her do some small updates and changes to her website
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Knowledge and experience with digital marketing (paid ads)/ social media
– Fast learner
– Very creative and familiar with the American culture
– Someone proactive and very tech-savvy who knows how to use the platforms
– Great English written skills
– Good communication skills
-Schedule: Mostly 2hrs/day Within business hours Central Time (the hours per day may vary but it won’t be more than 10hrs/week total)
-Hours: 10 hours/week (to start)
– Pay: $7-8/hr Part-time ($6-7 if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.