Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a Software company located outside of Boston that specializes in creating software for education. The software that the company builds lets teachers quickly see and give feedback on authentic student work by drawing directly on images of students’ work while adding new possibilities like audio recordings, stickers, and text boxes. The software makes it easy to digitize the authentic work that students do in the real world, on paper whether they are in class, at home, or both. The company mainly focuses currently on middle school and charter schools to offer their software. The company started 2 years ago which is before Covid and with all the global changes, it is growing faster. The company is seeking a Sales Prospecting VA to help with list building and follow-up.
The VA will be helping with list building and list cleaning. The VA will be in charge of email prospecting.
Software the client currently uses:
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work with a client that helps make teachers’ tasks easier.
– Join a company that has been working for 2 years and is in constant growth.
– Ideal for VAs who are tech-savvy and familiar with lead generation.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, November 17th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, November 19th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Lead Generation & List Building
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
– The VA will be doing a list cleaning and making sure that the school’s name and information are correct.
– The VA will have a spreadsheet that will be provided by the company which the VA will run by qualifications software to make sure that the leads are good, and then turn all that info to HubSpot
2. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understanding the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.
C) People & Relationship
Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
– Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 11:00 EST
– Hours: 10 hours/week