Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Entrepreneur and Business Coach in the beauty industry that has been in business for over 4 years in Toronto, Canada. The client is a talented and skilled micro-pigmentation artist who has mastered the exquisite art of permanent Cosmetic. An honors degree in fine arts and a background in medical aesthetics provide the client with an exceptional understanding of color, design, and style. The client provides services of permanent makeup, micro-needling, and botox at a physical location. In addition, the client has created an academy for the business coach end of the company where mentorship program trains individuals to become successful beauty entrepreneurs. The client also teaches courses online and in-person all across Canada. The client has not worked with anyone until now. However, as the business is growing, the client is seeking a knowledgeable salesperson that can help with the process.
Software the client uses:
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Great opportunity to work directly with the company owner.
– Opportunity to learn about the beauty industry.
– Ideal job for VAs with sales and customer service experience.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, October 17th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, October 19th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
2. Upsell to Existing Clients
– Help with upselling additional services to existing clients
– Follow-up with existing clients to gather feedback and/or reviews
3. Clients and Leads Service & Support
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
Secondary Tasks (Must also be included in your proposal)
4. Basic Social Media Management
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
5. Basic Email Marketing
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
6. Basic Marketing Research
– Research for white papers, blogs, etc.
– Researching what other companies are doing to learn from them
– Research new content ideas, trends in order to use them to create the client’s own blog posts
– Research for events where the client can attend or host
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary. Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.; Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.
– Go above and beyond to get sales to come through to support business growth.
– Someone with sales experience and knowledge.
– Someone that is proactive and willing to help grow the company.
– Schedule: Monday – Friday 12:00pm to 5:00pm EDT
– Hours: 25 hours/week