Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Commercial real estate and investment company focused on $5-30M transactions. The company is looking for a sales and executive assistant to help with various tasks for one of their sales representatives. They focus a lot on purchasing self-storage facilities.
About 75% of the VA’s work will be focused on helping the sales rep with his work with the company, and the other 25% will be to help with other personal business tasks.
The sales rep has 7+ years of experience in the real estate industry, working with various real estate groups. The company he works with has been around for 8+ years, with a portfolio of $150 Million dollars worth of investments.
Software the client currently uses:
– Salesforce CRM
– Asana for project management
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work alongside one of the main sales reps of the company
– Great opportunity to join a team with vast experience in the industry
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, June 15th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, June 17th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Executive Assistant Tasks
– Email management, prioritization, and labeling
– Coordinating travel plans (booking flights, hotels, etc)
– Scheduling and calendar management, as needed for
– Simple expense reporting
– Other executive assistant tasks
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– REQUIRED: Must know how to use/manage a CRM, any of them. Yet, the company uses Salesforce.com as its main CRM. Training for Salesforce will be provided.
– The company has customized Salesforce to their specific needs.
– A VA with prior Salesforce experience would be ideal, but not required. Yet, experience with cross-referencing information from the CRM to other data would be great
– Importing/Exporting info about all projects the company manages for each property database
– Knowing how to filter data on Excel, and other intermediate data management experience
– Looking for a VA who is VERY interested in learning how to use Salesforce.com
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add contacts, new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Verify and update the contact’s info. Get missing emails or addresses
– Keep track of tasks using Trello or any other project management tool
– Export, consolidate, and gather data from different platforms like Trello, Facebook, FollowUpBoss, and others and manually save them
– Collect leads from different sources and put all the leads contacts in a single database or CRM sales pipeline
– If a CTE (commitment to excellence) system spreadsheet exists, add deals to it
– Update timeline information, commission, closing date, and sale price information into deal notes
– Get an inspection and appraisal dates filled into CTE
Secondary Tasks (Must also be included in your proposal)
3. Lead Generation & List Building
– Company already has a process for the VA to follow in order to generate and gather new leads
– The company also has tools, resources, and services they use to get such information
– Training will be provided as needed, to teach the VA how to do this
– No previous experience in this is required.
– The VA will focus on researching info on self-storage properties
– The VA uses Salesforce as their main CRM.
– Help to find local businesses by doing online research
– Build Excel/Google sheets with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
– Reach out to law offices that do real estate transactions who may be interested in partnering
– Reach out to title insurance companies who may be interested in partnering
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Manual calendar management & booking
– Manage client/owner emails and their calendar
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with lead/clients as needed
– Help leads to book calls with real estate agents using booking systems like Calendly or manually.
– Review the calendar and find out about availability to set calls or appointments with team leaders
– Send a calendar invite to both realtors and leads/clients
– Set appointments with corporate/investment banking and capital investors for introductions in real estate and other fields
– Set calls or appointments with acquisition experts
– Update all dates and pertinent info into software custom fields like FUB (Followupboss.com)
5. Other General Admin Tasks
– Perform clerical work and general admin tasks related to real estate
– Filling out property information sheets
– The VA should help create “Letters of intent” and “Purchase contract” drafts, using a template that the company already has in use.
– Transferring info from one document to another
– Other general admin work, as needed
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients and/or follow scripts.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
– Experience in managing tasks or project management tools.
– Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
– Knowledge of Asana for workflow and task management a plus.
F) Industry Specific
– Have self-motivation rather than experience.
– Ability to connect with multiple types of people, very wealthy people, etc.
Additional Ideal Requirements (Not required)
– Experience researching property records, including address, size, and ownership details.
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, 3 hours/day. 1 pm to 4 pm Mountain time
-Hours: 15 hours/week