Part-time Sales & Executive Assistant for Real Estate Investor
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Commercial real estate and investment company focused on $5-30M transactions. The company is looking for a sales and executive assistant to help with various tasks for one of their sales representatives. They focus a lot on purchasing self-storage facilities.
About 75% of the VA’s work will be focused on helping the sales rep with his work with the company, and the other 25% will be to help with other personal business tasks.
The sales rep has 7+ years of experience in the real estate industry, working with various real estate groups. The company he works with has been around for 8+ years, with a portfolio of $150 Million dollars worth of investments.
Software the client currently uses:
– Salesforce CRM
– Asana for project management
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work alongside one of the main sales reps of the company
– Great opportunity to join a team with vast experience in the industry
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, June 15th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, June 17th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Executive Assistant Tasks
– Email management, prioritization, and labeling
– Coordinating travel plans (booking flights, hotels, etc)
– Scheduling and calendar management, as needed for
– Simple expense reporting
– Other executive assistant tasks
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– REQUIRED: Must know how to use/manage a CRM, any of them. Yet, the company uses Salesforce.com as its main CRM. Training for Salesforce will be provided.
– The company has customized Salesforce to their specific needs.
– A VA with prior Salesforce experience would be ideal, but not required. Yet, experience with cross-referencing information from the CRM to other data would be great
– Importing/Exporting info about all projects the company manages for each property database
– Knowing how to filter data on Excel, and other intermediate data management experience
– Looking for a VA who is VERY interested in learning how to use Salesforce.com
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add contacts, new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Verify and update the contact’s info. Get missing emails or addresses
– Keep track of tasks using Trello or any other project management tool
– Export, consolidate, and gather data from different platforms like Trello, Facebook, FollowUpBoss, and others and manually save them
– Collect leads from different sources and put all the leads contacts in a single database or CRM sales pipeline
– If a CTE (commitment to excellence) system spreadsheet exists, add deals to it
– Update timeline information, commission, closing date, and sale price information into deal notes
– Get an inspection and appraisal dates filled into CTE
Secondary Tasks (Must also be included in your proposal)
3. Lead Generation & List Building
– Company already has a process for the VA to follow in order to generate and gather new leads
– The company also has tools, resources, and services they use to get such information
– Training will be provided as needed, to teach the VA how to do this
– No previous experience in this is required.
– The VA will focus on researching info on self-storage properties
– The VA uses Salesforce as their main CRM.
– Help to find local businesses by doing online research
– Build Excel/Google sheets with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
– Reach out to law offices that do real estate transactions who may be interested in partnering
– Reach out to title insurance companies who may be interested in partnering
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Manual calendar management & booking
– Manage client/owner emails and their calendar
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with lead/clients as needed
– Help leads to book calls with real estate agents using booking systems like Calendly or manually.
– Review the calendar and find out about availability to set calls or appointments with team leaders
– Send a calendar invite to both realtors and leads/clients
– Set appointments with corporate/investment banking and capital investors for introductions in real estate and other fields
– Set calls or appointments with acquisition experts
– Update all dates and pertinent info into software custom fields like FUB (Followupboss.com)
5. Other General Admin Tasks
– Perform clerical work and general admin tasks related to real estate
– Filling out property information sheets
– The VA should help create “Letters of intent” and “Purchase contract” drafts, using a template that the company already has in use.
– Transferring info from one document to another
– Other general admin work, as needed
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients and/or follow scripts.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
– Experience in managing tasks or project management tools.
– Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
– Knowledge of Asana for workflow and task management a plus.
F) Industry Specific
– Have self-motivation rather than experience.
– Ability to connect with multiple types of people, very wealthy people, etc.
Additional Ideal Requirements (Not required)
– Experience researching property records, including address, size, and ownership details.
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, 3 hours/day. 1 pm to 4 pm Mountain time
-Hours: 15 hours/week
– Pay: $8-11/hr Part-time ($7-10/hr if it becomes full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.