Part-time Sales & Appointment Setter VA for Talent Agency
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The agency hires remote creative talent of software engineers and designers from Latin America. The company is a startup, similar to Virtual Latinos, and also based in San Diego. The founder of this company and VL’s founder know each other and already co-operate with clients and referrals. The company is now looking to hire a VA from Virtual Latinos to help them grow their team and operations.
The VA will work with the company’s sales leadership team to research businesses, collect contact information, and provide initial outreach to decision-makers for bringing people into our pipeline. The VA will shape and influence every part of our prospecting process to roll out a winning strategy that has an impact.
The VA should bring entrepreneurial ambition and deep sales or prospecting expertise. The VA will need to be able to remove his/her own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward. The VA will have plenty of chances to demonstrate, expand his/her capabilities, and influence revenue growth.
As a Specialized Appointment Setter, the VA will work with the company on a per group of contacts basis as well as per appointment and earn a commission for the entire deal. Growth opportunities are available in a fast-growing San Diego based startup.
Upon hire, you will be trained and then given access to resources, scripts, templates, and prospecting tools.
The company is seeking a resourceful, driven, results-oriented virtual assistant/appointment setter to help execute research and outreach strategies. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, November 17th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, November 19th, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Lead Generation
– Research and collection for at least 200 businesses contacts per month
– Identifying areas of improvement in the Prospecting strategy
– Daily Management of Prospecting Tracking Sheet
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
2. Setting Appointments
– Appointment Setter with Daily or weekly reporting of activities
– Staying up to date on techniques via LinkedIn, Direct Email, Social Media, new ways to attract leads
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and their calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with clients as needed
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– You must satisfy all of the following requirements to be considered for this job:
– Experience sending emails, calling, setting up appointments, and tracking data.
– A proven track record that you’re able to deliver on prospecting goals and prospecting strategies
– Knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, and a nice plus if you use CRM’s before
– Ability to report results of daily activities via Slack and Google Spreadsheet weekly or daily.
– You will be expected to meet prospect targets during this probationary period.
A) Communication & Language
– Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients
– Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.
– Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
– Self-starter, proactive, and innovative.
– Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.
– Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.
– Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.
– Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
– The ideal candidate is not afraid of rejection and looks for ways to get to a yes. The ideal candidate is coachable and makes suggestions to improve our current prospecting systems
– Easy to speak with and a good listener.
– An outgoing person, able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
– Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines, and fulfilling expectations.
– Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).
– Should be smart and a great problem-solver.
– Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.
E) Technology & Software
– Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.
– Experience in managing tasks or project management tools
– Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
-Schedule: 9 am to 11 am Pacific time
-Hours: Starting at 10 hours/week, with a potential of 20 to 40 hours/week (full-time), based on performance and experience.
– Pay: $5/hr Part-Time + $28 per booked appointment + 2.1% – 3.5% commissions
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.