Part-time Sales Analyst for Marketing Agency
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of one of our clients.
Client & Short Job Description:
The company is a B2B lead generation service company that assists businesses with generating sales leads as well as developing sales processes, sales strategies, and expert sales teams. They consult closely with their clients and their team to determine what problem areas there are within their current business strategy and develop effective solutions to drive revenue. The client has another partner and co-founder they work together and they have put over the years a revenue generation channel. They have been working together for 3 years, yet this company they founded, has been up and running for a year now in Boston.
The company has around 12 clients and they will be having a couple more in the coming days, their goal is to reach 30 clients for this quarter. They usually work for 3 months with each client, after this period of time the client can decide if they want to keep working with them or not.
They have a team of 4 people including the 2 co-founders and a couple of interns who are 18 years old and have little work experience but the client is training them in everything that has to do with the company.
The VA will work for 10 hrs a week and communicate with the client through Slack. Part of their primary duties are data contact data using technology, the VA will learn to use their CRM to work with the sales funnel and will learn to work with each technology software the clients of the company uses. The VA should be a tech-savvy sales-related person to perform their role, and open to learning a lot about sales funnels since the client is open to train them in everything and excited to bring someone on board.
The last component would be helping out with admin tasks around the company such as responding to inboxes and creating campaigns through HubSpot for their clients, yet remember the client is willing to train them on everything.
Software client currently uses:
– Hubspot, CRM, Zapier, Lemlist email automation, Sky lead (LinkedIn automation), slack, Google Suite, Slack.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to learn more about sales funnels
– Great opportunity to expand your skills with training provided by the client
– Growth opportunity within the company
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, July 18th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, July 20th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
-The VA will get skillful with Hubspot to find specific data points, which they will eventually be able to understand how to use the CRM and create campaigns.
-The VA will learn to look at the reports in Hubspot and make educated scientific decisions for clients based on the reports.
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc on 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
3. Lead Generation & List Building
– It’s not specifically for marketing use but it’s more for the creation of email templates
– The VA will learn to send these emails to 200 people or more
– These email templates will be created by the VA to make recommendations on how to sell
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
4. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
5. LinkedIn Lead Generation
– Download & sort a list that can be turned into a CSV file.
– Import contacts to a specific sales software to send cold-email campaigns the VA has prepared.
– Create a “Saved search” on Sales Navigator on Linked in. Including specific titles, industries, etc
– This usually requires a specialty VA, or the client must provide training
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
These are not requirements since the client is willing to train in all of them, yet, ideally, the VA would have some knowledge about Hubspot, Data operations/List operations, Zapier, Google Sheet Skills.
– Schedule: Monday-Friday 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
– Hours: 10 hours/week
– Pay: $6-8/hr Part-time ($5-7/hr if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.