Part-time Receptionist & Administrative Assistant for Law Firm in Florida
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Small law firm with a big heart that cares about their clients as if they were their own family. The attorney has been in business for over 15 years in Miami, Florida. This law firm focuses on probates and estate planning. Planning that protects their client, their family, and their assets in the event of incapacity or death, deciding who will care for the clients’ children and how if the clients can’t do it themselves. Additionally, the attorney helps with Medicaid planning. The majority of the clients are ranging between 60 – 90 years old but recently younger generation started to reach out to this law firm for their services as well. The client is seeking a new member to join their team as a receptionist/admin assistant.
Software the client uses:
– Quickbooks for invoicing
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Great opportunity to with a small, united team with a great work environment.
– Ideal job for VAs with great customer service experience.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, October 13th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, October 15th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
2. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
3. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
4. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
5. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
6. Basic Bookkeeping
– Categorize expenses from bank accounts and/or credit cards
– Other basic bookkeeping tasks – Does not include professional bookkeeping or software expertise
– Send invoices/bills via email to each client
– Follow-up & receive payments
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary. Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.
B) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
C) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
D) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
– Schedule: Monday -Friday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm EST (Flexible hours once hired)
– Hours: 25 hours/week
– Pay: $7.50-9.50/hr Part-time ($7-9/hr if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news!
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.