Part-time Prospect Research Assistant for Digital Marketing Agency
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client’s company helps business owners build a brand and grow their social media presence, drive more traffic to their offers, and reach new customers with social media. They do it by giving these businesses a voice on social media with content carefully written for them.
Our client is looking to hire a part-time, potentially full-time lead researcher to help them research, validate a list of prospects.
You’ll be providing data for their sales team and collaborating with the rest of the team to make sure they have the data they need and filter prospects as needed.
Your responsibility will be to go through a list of domains, verify if the website is a good fit for their offer, identify the key decision-makers, and collect their information in a spreadsheet.
Important Test Questions:
Please respond to these questions as detailed as possible as part of your proposal, the client asked us to include this.
1. What’s a recent example from your work life that shows your attention to detail?
2. How would you research contact details for the CEO at MobiLoud? What are the best sites you can use?
3. You’re looking for a CEO/Editor/Project Manager at Foreign Policy Magazine, Deeperblue, Clark.com, please provide all the contact information you can find.
The client is looking for a detail-oriented VA with great research skills. See more “Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, January 18th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, January 20th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Prospects Research
– Starting from a list of hundreds of websites, check each website meets their criteria (technology, type of website)
– Identify key decision-makers at the company (from their team page or Linkedin)
– Take note of phone numbers, email addresses provided on the site or research them using tools you’ll be provided
2. Data Entry
– After the initial research you will have to log all the information into a spreadsheet
– The work is repetitive and requires extreme attention to detail.
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Only apply if you’re comfortable working in a process-driven environment, have great Internet research skills, you’re fast and accurate, and are comfortable working with spreadsheets.
-Schedule: Flexible within EST business hours
-Hours: 20hrs/week with a potential to become full-time if available, depending on sales growth
– Pay: $6-7/hr Part-time ($5-6/hr if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.