Part-time Project Manager & General VA for Life Coach based in New York
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client owns a chic personal development lifestyle brand, geared towards corporate and entrepreneurial women who are looking to navigate the distractions of modern-day life and develop the mindset & systems to focus on what really matters and reach their goals intentionally through lifestyle workshops, digital courses, 1 on1 consultation, and her signature program. The client is already working with another VA from VL.
The client is looking for a detail-oriented VA with great people skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, October 19th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, October 21st, 2020.
Tasks Required for the Job
1. Project Management
– Keep the team organized based on the client’s planner
– The client uses Asana as a project management tool
– The project manager will be in charge of keeping up with the projects of 3 people, 2 designers, and another VA from Virtual Latinos
2. Customer Service & Support
– This will be done mostly via email, not on the phone
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
3. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and their calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with clients as needed
4. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service or client
5. General Research
– Online competitors research
– Search for supplier/vendors information to contact
– Online research for events for the client to attend or participate
– Help with flight/travel research & online booking
6. Other General Marketing Tasks
– Tweaking PDF and helping with other general marketing tasks
– Being able to use some basic design tools such as Canva.com
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– Detailed oriented
– Someone who can followup on projects, some project management experience would be ideal
– Great English level
– Someone not just interested in a paycheck
– A VA that is SUPER open to learning new things
– Must be VERY tech-savvy, and know how to use web tools
– Looking for someone who loves helping businesses thrive, specifically women-focused businesses, such as the client’s
– The client is willing to work with a man or woman, not a problem
– She’s NOT interested in people who say “I said I would do it today, but don’t”. Yes, people make mistakes, but this should NOT be consistent, and DO what they promise
– Client does NOT want someone who asks the same question over and over and don’t learn quickly
– Need someone who has a cool, friendly personality
– VA must not be afraid to learn questions, yet also knows how to research things on their own
– Someone that’s SUPER excited about what they do, learn, and how they help the client and their customers.
-Schedule: Flexible schedule, but preferably in the afternoons, Eastern Time.
-Hours: 10-15 hours/week
– Pay: $6-8/hr Part-Time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.