Part-time Personal Administrative Assistant for Solopreneur
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a sole proprietor and focuses on generational wealth mindset management for 20 years now. She works with people of high net worth, doctors or lawyers, or people who make money who don’t know what to do with the next generation. So they have to train their children and character, not necessarily with the financial side, but more so on the concept and coach them.
Secondly, she has evolved into the opening into new territory in the infrastructure space. It’s pretty unique for the client, as she works as the middle man of this new company she has been hired for. She contacts a business to sell electricity engines to governments. She becomes the person who speaks with the vice president of a country or a company and creates the initial contact. She does not focus on selling because they have a team, but she makes sure the whole process goes smoothly as the middle man.
The client needs someone who can help her organize in all aspects, who is HIGHLY tech-savvy, and who has the patience to take her along the way. The client wanted to include that she uses a MacBook Air and a Samsung as her phone and will enjoy someone who could guide her on using these devices and their software. She is looking to work with someone for the long term who can help her with her social media since she is very strategic on her leads, help her update things in WordPress, and help her with the Spanish side of the business. The VA will create charts on excel and help the client store information, and help her organize. The client is not very tech-savvy, so she needs someone who can help her with the technology side of everything. The VA will not contact anyone by phone as they will work directly with the client on getting her organized. If the VA has a background, understanding electricity would be helpful and ideal yet is not a requirement.
Software the client uses:
Zoho CRM, Excel, Calendar on Gmail
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work side by side with the client.
– Help the client become more efficient with different tasks and improve her workflow.
– Ideal job for VAs with excellent organizational skills who are tech-savvy.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, September 7th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, September 9th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Help with her zoom and set up her calendar.
– Help client learn how to use Clockify (as one of the companies who hires her needs her time tracking reports).
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar.
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam emails or other unimportant emails.
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email.
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed. she uses Calendly and needs help with someone who can help her use it.
2. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc), and also show the client how and where things will be saved so she can find them herself too.
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories the client needs the VA to make many charts regarding the services for the electricity company.
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date.
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client, and also she is writing a book and needs help to organize the clients.
3. Other General Admin Tasks
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations is VERY important and translate into Spanish if needed.
– Update spreadsheets.
– Email sorting and organization.
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes.
– Generate reports related to given/provided data.
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client.
The following tasks will not happen right now, as she does not have everything completely set up but will happen in the future.
(You HAVE to include these tasks in your proposal)
4. Lead Generation & List Building
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages online to gather new leads.
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info.
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software on Zoho and Salesforce.
5. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients.
– The client may not build contact right now with potential leads, but she would like to keep a file on people who are interested even though she does not connect with them right now.
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets.
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database.
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date.
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system.
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors).
6. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates.
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos.
– Follow-up by email or text messages.
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply.
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule.
7. Basic Website Maintenance
– First has to be built.
– Login to the website’s backend in order to update it.
– Add her podcasts, the book she is working on, on the website.
– Help the client change her profile picture on Linkedin.
– Add reviews, properties. Products or other content to the website.
– Basic update text, images to the website.
– May include updating content on WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, etc.
– May require the client to provide some training, or training resources for VA to self-learn.
8. Basic Marketing Research
– Research for something the clients see and would ask the VA to research for them.
– Researching who would be the contact person in that company.
– Researching what other companies are doing to learn from them.
– Research new content ideas, trends in order to use them to create the client’s own blog posts.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
B) People & Relationship
Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
C) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize and have great time management skills.
D) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
The VA should make suggestions to keep the client organized. She is big picture and doesn’t like to get stuck in the detail. She needs someone to catch the detail, but not be so picky they get stuck themselves. She has two businesses and is finishing a 5-year program. She needs someone who takes initiative when they see a gap.
– Schedule: Flexible with hours, Monday – Friday Eastern Time 8 am-5 pm / 2hrs a day EST.
– Hours: 10 hours/week
– Pay: $8-13/hr Part-time ($7-12/hr if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amount of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.