Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Pain management clinic in Los Angeles, CA that has been around for about 6 years. The team is made up of 11 people in their office, plus one VA in India. The VA will be helping with the intake process and screening the patients according to if they have insurance or not. The company offers a more premium service because they have the best doctors, and VERY personalized care and solutions. They’re helping clients with the best possible treatments.
The VA will be dealing with Spanish and English speakers, but mostly Spanish. The VA needs to be good with talking in both languages.
The VA will help with the procedures appointments.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to assist the clinic’s clients with top service
– Opportunity to join a small team with a great working environment
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, June 23rd, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, June 25th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Manage physician’s calendar, plan, and schedule appointments, conferences, and medical shifts
– Confirm and schedule patient appointments over the phone, email, or text as necessary
– Book appointments into Calendly, Practicefusion, Highlevel, or any other EMR (Electronic Medical Records) systems
– Call Injury Attorney’s offices to set appointments for patients referrals (If relevant)
– Make calls and follow-up calls as needed using VoIP phone system
2. Gathering Clients Info & Obtaining Documents
– Gather patient’s information over the phone & email
– Update patient files and confirm patient information including contact information, pre-existing medical conditions, allergies, prior treatments, etc.
– Complete all the digital paperwork and patient information in web-based medical systems or pre-fill PDFs or online forms to help patients complete their paperwork faster
3. Lead Generation
– Call Medical Practices to offer practitioner services and/or send introduction emails
– Research and gather potential leads and/or partnerships online
Filter and qualify new leads over the phone or email
4. Patient Onboarding & Follow-ups
– Welcome patients by greeting them over the telephone
– Call to check up on patients that are running late to their appointments
– Support Patients Onboarding by creating and submitting patient visits
– Contact insurance companies on behalf of patients and verify insurance information provided by patients
– Follow up on insurance claims and appeals
– Schedule and allocate patients to the appropriate doctor, caregiver, therapist, etc
– Build rapport with clients and become a trusted main point of contact
– Call to confirm appointments of the day and register canceled appointments
– Use Excel/Google sheets online and label appointments with a color-coded cell to track patient appointments or use the company’s CRM/EMR systems to do so
5. Healthcare Customer Service
– Handle direct customer inquiries and complaints
– Answer any questions that patients may have either by phone, email or SMS
– Help patients, act with patience and a kind message when they are in distress
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
B) People & Relationship
High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.
C) Work Load & Stress Management
Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
D) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.
It’s ok if you don’t have previous experience in the healthcare industry. It’s more important to get someone with great communication and customer service skills who is also very organized and detail-oriented. 🙂
– Schedule: Monday-Friday 8 am-12 pm PT or to 9 am-1 pm PST
– Hours: 20 hours/week