Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The company and concept started in 2020 by an amazing public health professional, and health policy and legislation advocate. The CEO has been in the Health Industry for the last 6 years and continues to be part of it. The client works to educate local and national government officials on patient-centered care by means of policy and legislation. The client realized that within the U.S. healthcare system, there is a huge gap of information that is not provided to the patients to better guide them in making decisions that can be better for their health and wealth. Navigating healthcare can be confusing enough, to begin with, but it can be that much more confusing when you are managing a new or changing health condition.
The company helps its clients through private patient advocates who work alongside the patient to help navigate their care and empower them to make the best decisions. The majority of the clients are elderly people or people of all ages that are battling some kind of sickness. The CEO is very busy with being part of the Healthcare industry and growing this brilliant concept. That is why the client is seeking a dedicated General Admin assistant with outreach capabilities to maximize leads and grow the company.
The VA will be doing research and lead generation to do networking and finding patients that can be interested in their services. The VA will be making cold and warm calling, as well as follow-ups.
Software the client currently uses:
– Google Voice
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Become part of a growing company with an established commitment to helping others.
– Ideal for VAs with great communication skills and outreach capability.
– Join a company that helps its clients to make the best decisions about their health.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, October 27th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, October 29th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Cold & Warm Calling Leads
– Make cold calls and warm calls to potential clients
– Follow protocol and scripts to handle high call volume
– Introduce the medical company to new patients and clients
– Build rapport with clients and work as a Healthcare Sales Representative
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
– The VA will be doing cold and warm calling for partnering with other organizations and companies that can generate more leads to the company.
2. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
3. Lead Generation
– Call Medical Practices to offer practitioner services and/or send introduction emails
– Research and gather potential leads and/or partnerships online
– Filter and qualify new leads over the phone or email
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages online to gather new leads
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
4. General Admin Support
– Organize office documents, prepare reports.
– Keep G-Suite/Dropbox/OneDrive files organized and sorted, updated spreadsheets as necessary
– Manage and build databases of leads, clients, or other relevant company data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
– The VA will be doing very lightly appointment setting.
5. General Research
– The VA will be constantly researching resources on how to get the word out about this concept.
– Online competitors research
– Online research for events for the client to attend or participate
– The VA will be researching nursing homes that are in the state where the company provides services.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it just works.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.
– VA should have good communication skills & a good English speaking level.
– VA should be someone that is proactive.
– Schedule: First 2 weeks for training: Saturday – Sunday: 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
After training it will become Monday – Friday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm EST
– Hours: 10 hours/week for the first 2 weeks and then becomes 21hrs/week