Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a solopreneur Business & Mindset Coach based in Houston, Texas. All of her clients are virtual. She has 1-1 coaching where she is generally meeting 8-9 clients.
The client also has a group coaching program which is an eight-week program that she launched in July 2020. This is her sixth round in that group coaching program focused on real estate investing coach and mindset. She also has one mindset-only client and wants to start pivoting more in 2022 towards this.
She wants to focus on her clients, but she wants to build her reputation more as a mindset coach instead of just a real estate investing coach. She needs help with content creation, social media management to start this transition.
The client primarily needs help with content creation and social media management as a mindset coach. The goal is to continue her group coaching for real estate investing and start another group coaching as a mindset. So, the VA will help to get things started to launch this program. The client is currently only on Facebook and needs to be on Instagram, Linkedin, Clubhouse, etc., so the VA will be creating all these social media platforms for her and managing them. The VA will do a little bit of her website and just upload some content. Finally, the VA will help to reply to DMs to start speaking with new people.
Software the client currently uses:
– Podio as her CRM
– Click Funnels
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Great opportunity to work closely with a solopreneur coach.
– Ideal job for VAs with experience in social media management and content creation.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, November 2nd, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, November 4th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Basic Social Media Management
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
2. Content Creation & Copywriting
– Create basic content for social media posts.
– Create basic content for web pages or landing pages
– Help with the creation of FAQs and help desk content
3. Lead Generation & List Building
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages, Facebook Groups online to gather new leads
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info and add it Podio.
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
4. Linkedin Lead Generation
– Create a “Saved search” on Sales Navigator on Linked in. Including specific titles, industries, etc.
– Download & sort list that can be turned into a CSV file
– Import contacts to a specific sales software to send cold-email campaigns
– This usually requires a specialty VA, or the client must provide training
5. Basic Website Maintenance
– Login to the website’s backend in order to update it
– Add reviews, properties. Products or other content to the website
– Basic update text, images to the website
– May include updating content on WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, etc.
– May require the client to provide some training, or training resources for VA to self-learn
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.
C) People & Relationship
Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, “it’s just work”.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.; Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.; Video editing background, edit/cut videos to convert into simple clips, and/or add audio files into the videos.
– Schedule: 2 hrs a day 1:00 pm -3:00 pm Central Time
– Hours: 10 hours/week