Part-Time Marketing Assistant VA for Virtual Latinos Team
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days to join our team.
Client & Short Job Description:
As an existing member of Virtual Latinos, you already know who our company is, so we won’t be expanding on that here. Yet, be sure to make an extra effort to learn more about our company and team if you want to make a great impression 🙂
We are looking for a tech-savvy and skilled Marketing Assistant to help our Marketing Specialist with different tasks to help grow Virtual Latinos and find more opportunities for our community. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, September 22nd, at 10 AM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. CRM & Contacts Management
– Experience using any type of CRM system ( we use Agile) to save contact information, notes, create tasks, etc.
– Experience doing follow-up emails to leads/clients
– Experience extracting leads, sorting and cleaning databases
– Assist in other general marketing & Admin Tasks
2. Basic Email Marketing Management
– Assist with email campaigns, both automated and one-time campaigns
– Assist with multiple contact lists, schedule deployments, and track insights
– Create simple graphics for newsletters
– Basic experience creating email templates
– Knowledge of HTML/CSS a big plus, but not required
– Experience with Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, or a major email marketing software ideal
3. Basic Social Media Management
– Assist with social posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram, etc
– VA will need to write short descriptions/content for the posts, and use the graphics that will be created by them using Canva or other design tools
– We don’t need a social media expert or prior experience.
– The VA should have Excellent English writing skills and general social media management knowledge
4. Simple Content Development
– Basic content development for emails, Ads, posts, etc
– VA must have an excellent English writing skill (C1-C2 level only on EF test) in order to understand, create and review content
-Prior experience creating, writing, and editing content is a highly desirable skill. VAs with this experience will be given preference over those who don’t.
-Experience may include writing social media posts, content for Google Ads, FB ads, email templates (simple transactional ones), as well as email newsletters (including intros, summaries of posts, articles, etc)
5. Research, Find & Analyze Competitors and Marketing Trends/Ideas
– The VA should help our Marketing Specialist to research and analyze new/old competitors
– The VA will help with new Marketing ideas
– Stay up to date with new trends, tools, and software that might enhance VL Marketing
6. Linkedin Marketing (Manual/Automated Outreach)
– The VA should help our Marketing Specialist on Linkedin manual interactions (connections, messages & follow-ups)
– Research and assist with Linkedin marketing strategy
– Knowledge of Linkedin Automation using Sales Navigator is preferred
– Knowledge on OctopusCRM or any Linkedin automation tool is a plus
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– Someone who is eager to learn new software and has a great attitude
– Must be a self-starter, and always have the initiative to get things done
– Excellent drive at self-educating him/herself with new marketing trends and topics
– Must be a candidate with high written and spoken English skills. Written are the most important.
– Must be willing to go the extra mile with Virtual Latinos
– Looking for a very tech-savvy VA, who can “figure out” software easily, fast, and/or can self-teach whatever is needed to learn how a system works.
– VA needs to be proactive, creative and really can think outside the box, while at the same time is ok with taking orders and can be told what to do when things need to get done
– SUPER organized and detailed oriented – Our CEO and Ale are very detailed oriented
– Someone who is not afraid to speak their mind and come up with new ideas
– Task-oriented and who can manage projects with deadlines and lots of variables
– Someone who is comfortable with changes, as we are growing fast, we might change strategies and make decisions fast
– The VA needs to be very honest, friendly & trustworthy
-Schedule: Monday through Friday, between 1 – 5 pm PST preferred
-Hours: 20 hours/week
– Pay: $5-7/hr Part-Time (depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos)
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.