Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a Life Coach and public speaker from Dallas, Texas who has been in that space of industry since October 2021. The client focuses on providing life coaching courses, specifically focusing on women who are working mothers or single mothers that are struggling through addiction or struggled in the past with some sort of addiction. The client is a high-level professional at hospitality corporate space from where she identified the need for helping others that struggle with issues that once she had struggled with in the past. Currently, the client is providing 1 on 1 coaching with certain clients while preparing upcoming group sessions. The client already had created events and sessions within the corporation that she is working for, as well as done public speaking to bring more awareness. As someone new to the industry of coaching, the client is seeking a professional to help her with lead generation and outreach.
The VA will be helping lead prospecting and outreach. The VA will be making the initial messaging.
Software the client currently uses:
– Google Suite
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work with a high-level professional that helps working or single mothers.
– Ideal job for VAs who feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, December 8th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, December 10th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Social Media Outreach
– Create reports that show the results of VA social media outreach work periodically
– Find ideal contacts/leads/clients and reach out to them via DM (Direct Message)
– Follow the scripts provided but must also take the initiative to know how to answer
– Have written conversations as naturally as possible, and focus on trying to help keep track of who they’re in touch with and qualify leads into the client’s CRM system
– Report how many leads they were in touch with during that week/month/etc., as well as the result of the responses for each of the agency’s clients
– Research focused on the client’s buyer persona (ideal client for the company) through hashtags or other accounts
– Send and receive DM messages from/to leads through the client’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
2. Linkedin Lead Generation
– Create a “Saved search” on Sales Navigator on Linked in. Including specific titles, industries, etc
– Download & sort list that can be turned into a CSV file
– Import contacts to a specific sales software to send cold-email campaigns
– This usually requires a specialty VA, or the client must provide training
3. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
5. General Research
– Online research for events for the client to attend or participate
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Interested in knowing about what’s going on with each team member’s persona/work-life balance.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
– Schedule: Monday to Friday from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm CST
– Hours: 10 hours/week