Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client has a translation company with over 35 years of experience. It’s a translation agency offering a suite of language services in 180 languages. Most of their clients are based in Canada, a few in the USA, and some overseas. The client is seeking help with Sales activities, namely preparing emails and contacts. The team is made up of about 10 people (3 project managers, 1 in sales, coordinator, accounting, admin, etc). Most of the translators work remotely.
The client is looking for a team-player VA with great communication skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, September 28th, at 10 AM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, September 29th, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Lead Generation & List Building
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages online to gather new leads
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
– Lead Generation using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Hunter.io
– VA needs to pull together info and create Excel lists (NO cold-calling, or any calling required)
– Currently, all the approach to reach the leads is via email ONLY, for the first contact
– Full training and process will be provided
2. Basic Email Marketing
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
– Create an email marketing calendar for monthly campaigns
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– Basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel
Other General Admin tasks
3. Update Spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the client
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– Looking for “Team players”, who are happy to join a great company of people who are mostly less than 40 years old
– Ideally, looking for someone who is VERY open to great communication, and is great at respecting others
– The VA should be looking for teamwork, who likes to work and participate with the entire team
– Someone that is enthusiastic, friendly, and nice to work with
– High typing skills are a big plus
– They do thing VERY fast, so someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment at work
– The client does expect a HIGH standard of professionalism from the VA so that the client doesn’t need to be too repetitive when providing training
– The VA should be a quick learner, and do things right and professionally the first few times around
– The client has only worked with females for this role, so females are preferred, but NOT required
– IF the VA is the right fit for the client, more work will be provided. So looking for someone hungry for growing/learning more
-Schedule: 5 hours a day, 2 days/week (Wednesday/Thursday). Between 9 am – 2 pm Eastern Time
-Hours: 10 hours/week. Potentially 20 within 6 months.