Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Software technology firm in Florida focused on building custom software only for the logistics and transportation industry. As they’ve grown and developed products for their clients, they’ve been able to reuse various components of the multiple software systems, which has helped them create a standard software that can be used by many of their new potential clients. Including features freight forwarding (International shipping), complex storage solutions, courier services, and e-commerce. Thus, they’re moving away from custom-software, to a more standard software app they can now offer new clients.
They’ll continue to still offer custom-made software (if they have the budget), or if they have a smaller budget, they’ll offer the new standard software. Due to the nature of these 2 options, they’re offering also a hybrid option. They consider themselves experts in the e-commerce logistics industry.
The company is about 1 year old, and the team is made up of the owner, a director, 3 sales staff members, 3 programmers, 1 software director, 1 project manager. They are also currently working with a VA from Virtual Latinos.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work with a leading e-commerce logistics company
– Opportunity to learn about software development in logistics & transportation
– Ideal job for VAs who are familiar with lead generation and who are comfortable on the phone
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, June 13th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, June 15th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Lead Generation & List Building
– Qualify leads and asks the right questions to score the prospect in their systems, Intercom, Pipedrive
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages online to gather new leads
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
2. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
3. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
4. Cold Calling
– There might not be a lot of cold calling, but if the need arises the VA will have to be willing to do it.
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research.
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.; Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
Background generating leads.
-Schedule: Flexible within business hours 9-5 pm EST.
-Hours: 20 hours/week