Part-time Instagram Sales VA for Energetic Healer in Canada
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Solopreneur who helps women to release energetic patterns, in order to achieve/create better romantic relationships. The company offers 4 monthly online programs, including weekly calls for coaching. The healer/company gives them feedback on how to improve their lives and spirituality. The healer has been doing this for 3+ years, including re-treats. The company is located in Canada. The target market is women 30-45 years old.
The company is shifting and adapting to the changes due to COVID and the way of offering her services, so looking for someone who’s flexible.
Ideally looking for a VA who knows about spirituality, energy, and who can relate to the services the client offers and identifies with this industry. She would like someone who can come up with different strategies and have a background in sales. Her business is about healing, energy therapy and has to do with releasing energetic patterns people no longer need in order to create the desired life. The client would like to find a VA who has some knowledge of spirituality in order to understand her services.
The VA should be a good conversationalist, and NOT A HARD seller. Their goal is to provide info, solutions, and be friendly to people. Must only sell or offer services in a soft manner, not pushy.
The VA should have knowledge of Instagram, engagement, creating leads, conversation, and converting.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Great opportunity for VAs interested in spiritual healing
– Great opportunity to work closely with the owner/healer
– Opportunity to learn much more about the influence of energy in our everyday lives
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, May 9th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, May 11th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Basic Social Media Management & Sales
– The healer has only an Instagram account, and she does all her engagement and sales via Instagram
– The healer is doing everything herself now and doesn’t have time to do it all
– The goal is for the VA to be hired, to send DM (direct messages) and reaching out to new accounts, asking to follow her, etc
– Looking for a VA who has lots of ideas on HOW to use Instagram to create engagement, interest, conversations, and eventually lead to sales
– At the moment, Instagram limits the account to 30 messages/day, so the VA may or may not hit the limit
– The idea is for the VA to spend about 1 hour/day doing all the social media work
– NO CONTENT creation needed as the healer creates all the content currently
– Maybe, in the future, the VA may be asked to do content, graphics, etc IF they are offered more hours/week to work.
– The goal is to have the VA help the healer/company/owner close new sales, but it will all be done through writing, no cold calling, or phone calls
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
2. Customer Service & Support
– A VA who is very nice, open-minded, supportive, and communicates very well. MUST be all about customer-oriented service
– Looking for a VA to mostly do all customer service via Instagram messages, comments, etc.
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
3. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Also through Instagram, it’s all about following up with people sending the message, and people commenting on posts, etc
– The goal is to close sales for the healer’s services
– The goal of sales per month has not been established, as it’s something they’ll determine together the healer and the VA
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.
– Schedule: Monday- Friday, 2 hours/day, but ideally also on Saturdays if possible (10 hours total/week). 11:30 am to 1:30 pm Eastern time, but flexible.
– Hours: 10 hours/week
– Pay: $9-13/hr Part-time ($8-12/hr if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.