Part-time Instagram Lead Generation VA for Coaching Business in Europe
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is an entrepreneur that helps women deal with IBS – Irritable bowel syndrome, via coaching and online courses. Offering a hybrid of an online program with personal feedback/coaching. This is a fairly new business for the entrepreneur, who actually comes from the media world. The team is made up of the owner/Entrepreneur as well as a new dietitian that’s joining the team. This new business will be what the Entrepreneur will be doing full-time
The client is looking for a creative VA with excellent English & Spanish communication skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, November 18th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, November 20th, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Lead generation via Instagram
– IG account growth
– Follow + unfollow users/accounts
– Like & comment on others posts (scripts will be provided)
– Starting conversations in DM’s (scripts will be provided)
2. Basic Social Media Management
– The company will be creating most of the content, including text and images.
– The company currently will work with another VA who’ll help with these tasks
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
3. Basis Graphic Design
– Create simple graphics for social media.
– Create or edit simple graphics for email campaigns
– Create simple banners, gifs, or videos in Canva
– Other basic graphic designs, this only includes simple web-based design not professional design in Photoshop or Illustrator
4. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc in 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
5. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Must have prior experience/knowledge on using Instagram for business/marketing purposes.
– Ideally should be 2+ years of experience, but not required.
– Must have a newer phone (smartphone with the ability to use/install apps) + great working Internet access
– Fluent English writing, and a good communicator in spoken English
– Must have knowledge about IG algorithms + IG limits regarding maximum allowed numbers of – DM’s, comments, & likes per hour/day, how to avoid shadow banning, etc.
– Must be able to provide references from previous employers (Including both links to Instagram accounts + the names/emails of previous client reference who the company can contact for confirmation)
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener; Supportive, and always be willing to help; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve; Must be able to have a great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines, and fulfilling expectations; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented; Should be smart and a great problem-solver; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business; Must have experience with document management on Google Drive/ Dropbox; Google Sheets experience and understanding.
-Schedule: 3 hours/day, VERY flexible hours. But ideally, they’d work during the US timezone in the early afternoon, between 12 noon to 2 pm Eastern time, OR spread 3 separate hours during the day (1 hour in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, 1 in the evening). The most important part is that the hours are worked the same every day.
-Hours: 15 hours/week
– Pay: $6-7/hr Part-Time ($5-6/hr if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.