Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Residential cleaning company with 4+ years of experience. They do not clean anything that’s not residential, this means they do not do the cleaning of offices, businesses, etc. They also do short-term rental cleaning, focused on Airbnb hosts. They operate differently than the traditional cleaning companies, as they do NOT require “estimates” by having someone go to the house to get a price. The potential clients can easily book a cleaning service using the company’s mobile app, or the website.
Once a client books the cleaning online, they’ll do an initial call with the potential client, before the cleaning people show up, to verify the details of the client’s home, square footage, pets or not pets, to, etc to ensure they’ll get a real estimate of the price, yet it can still potentially change if the actual reality of the client’s home is different from the original description.
The team is made up of a husband and wife team, plus a few VAs. One in the Philippines and one in Jamaica, so already used to working with VAs.
Software the client currently uses:
Launch27.com for scheduling of cleaning people, which also works as a CRM, FrontApp (https://frontapp.com/), RingCentral for VOIP phone system, and ClickUp for project management.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to join a company with experience working remotely
– Opportunity to learn about the residential cleaning business in the US
– Opportunity to help the company vet its new workers, who will represent their quality of work
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, June 23rd, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, June 26th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
Human Resources Tasks
1. Lead Generation & List Building
– Find and attract potential cleaning people to be hired by the company
– Searching on Facebook, Craiglist, or other resources online
– Research to find potential cleaning people, that speaks Spanish and/or English. The cleaning person does NOT need to speak Spanish but must be able to interact with the company’s future VA in Spanish and/or English.
2. Finding & Attracting Candidates
– Posting Job Ads on Craiglist, Indeed, Facebook Jobs, Facebook Groups, or other job sites. Yet, 80% of them that they hire are via Craiglist
– Post and manage job posts, people who apply and/or comment with a question
– If/when a potential client is ready to apply, the VA will share the link for them to apply on the company’s website (by filling out a form) to work as a cleaner.
– Also interested in finding smaller cleaning companies they can sub-hire from
– Looking to partner with smaller cleaning companies who may already have the cleaning personnel, equipment, etc.
3. Screen, Interview & Pre-vet Cleaning Candidates
– Pre-vet the candidates once they apply for a job
– The VA will be interfacing in ensuring that the cleaning candidates are the right ones, in both Spanish and English.
– This may include doing a short phone interview with the candidates, using RingCentral
– Most pre-vetting calls are under 5 minutes, and the goal is to ensure that the candidate did NOT lie in their application.
– The VA will need to verify the following info: Must have a working car, bank account, driver license, a smartphone with Internet access, be able to pass a background check.
4. Dispatching Cleaning Team to Clients Location
– The VA will use Launch27 to check the client’s appointments, but will then need to manually assign/dispatch the cleaning people by informing them via Whatsapp
– The VA will communicate with all the cleaning personnel via WhatsApp
– The company communicates also internally within Whatsapp groups, as well as other groups between the cleaning companies.
– The cleaning people will need to download the Launch27 app, in order to view and check all the appointments they need to show up to clean. That app includes the client’s address/location, lockbox code to enter the property, etc.
– The dispatching is mostly about the VA and the cleaning people being able to communicate with each other, in case there are any issues when the cleaning team arrives to clean a house.
5. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– The VA will use Launch27 as the main CRM software, thus the VA will use that to update any necessary information about the client’s details in the CRM
– Example: IF the lockbox code change for the lock where the key to the house is saved, the VA will need to update the lockbox code on the “notes” saved on the CRM
– Updated any other data as needed.
6. Other General Admin Tasks
– The VA will need to learn how to use ClickUp project management to search, view, and update tasks as well
– Most of the VA’s tasks will be focused on hiring and recruiting but may expand their role to other tasks as needed
– This may include helping with Payroll in the future (using Spreadsheets)
– Take notes during the cleaning candidate’s interviews (when pre-vetting them)
– Other general admin tasks.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things and able to pick up issues/problems fast.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Experience in managing tasks or project management tools.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
– Schedule: Monday-Friday, Between 12 pm and 4 pm MST.
– Hours: 21+ hours/week