Part-time Growth & Development Manager for Real Estate and Property Management Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client has a small business, 1 property with 4 units. The client has a tenant manager, that manages the software for the renovation.
The client is creating a system that will help him manage and hire more people. He also works with other contractors to manage operations.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to support the client with general communications
– Opportunity to join a small team and help the company grow
– Great chance to receive training and improve your skills
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, May 3rd, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, May 5th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Renovation Management
– The VA will have to touch base with the contractors weekly
– The client will be sharing a list of the tasks they have to handle with the contractor
– The contractors’ project will last a month, and then the VA will focus on the other tasks
2. Basic Bookkeeping
– The clients use Excel and the Property Management Software
– The VA will have to enter all the information from the software into an Excel sheet for the client
– Processing Invoices & Cash Applications
– Help with processing invoices for clients
– Checks would get scanned into the client’s system, (property management software)
– Apply checks paid to customer’s accounts in the software
3. Create Property Listings into Real Estate Database (MLS)
– Create new real estate/property rental listings into the MLS, the database where all the real estate properties are listed
– When there are any changes to listings, updates will need to be entered into the system.
– Upload the information into the systems. All info of the properties will be provided, including photos
4. Tenant Management & Follow-up
– Coordinate things with the leasing agent
– Follow-up with tenants, make sure they have their latest home/rent insurance paperwork filled
– Follow-up after each new maintenance request is completed and make sure it was done correctly
– Help tenants to register and use the online portal, to avoid having too many calls
– Onboarding meetings with tenants on how to request new maintenance through the portal, pay rent online, etc.
– List renewals follow-up with tenants
– Manage incoming maintenance request (non-emergency), that come from an online system
– Add invoices to the accounting system (Accounts payable entering)
5. Calling Local Banks
– The client will provide the training on how to reach out to the banks to see if they can help with loans/finances
– Gather the documents asked by the banks to apply for the loans
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Looking for someone who can manage tenants (current and prospective) through a current Property management software, able to do basic bookkeeping, able to make calls for new leads, manage a new social media and potential website for new real estate education business.
– They need someone who is coachable but also creative. The VA should come up with their own ideas and look for the owner and company’s growth.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.; The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it’s just work.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines, and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.
-Schedule: Flexible, Monday through Friday, within 9-5 CT
-Hours: 15 hours/week
– Pay: $8-9/hr Part-time ($7-8/hr if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.