Part-Time General & Marketing VA for Athletic Clothing Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
This company is new, in the athletic/activewear brand, that’s launching a product on Kickstarter in 2021. They are doing a crowdfunding campaign to get the funding to launch this product. The team is made up of the owner and the co-founder, who both have backgrounds in business. The team also works with freelance fashion designers, who are helping to create the apparel/clothing they’re selling. The VA would mostly work with one of the company’s owners.
The client is looking for a VA with great English & communication skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, October 18th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, October 20th, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. General Research
– Online competitors research
– Search for supplier/vendors information to contact
– Online research for events for the client to attend or participate
– Help with flight/travel research & online booking
– Product/Competitor market research
– Find competitor products, and finding blogs/publications of the competitors, and see who wrote about them (which journalists/website wrote about them).
– The goal would be to then reach out to those blogs/journalist to see if they could also discuss/feature the company’s products
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc in 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
– The client currently doesn’t have a CRM, so for now the VA will collect info on Google Sheets.
3. Lead Generation & List Building
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages online to gather new leads
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
4. LinkedIn Lead Generation
– Create a “Saved search” on Sales Navigator on Linked in. Including specific titles, industries, etc
– Download & sort list that can be turned into a CSV file
– Import contacts to specific sales software to send cold-email campaigns
– This usually requires a specialty VA or the client must provide training
5. Basic Social Media Management
– Including using Facebook & Instagram
– This is linked to doing general research for lead generation, and getting lead’s information/contact
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– Must have excellent English writing skills, as most of the work will be via English writing
– Ideally, the VA should be great at communication, in regards to work, timelines, deadlines, expectations, etc.
– Someone that’s responsible
– A VA who is NOT afraid to ask questions, and is able to be resourceful to find things on their own, but also know when to ask for help when needed
– The VA should enjoy working, doing market research, helping build lists of leads, and is overall a very organized person
– Should be friendly, and have a “get it done” attitude
– BIG PLUS: Anyone who has worked in preparing and working with a crowdfunding campaign (Kickstarter or Indiegogo)
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, 2 hours/day. 3-5 pm Pacific Time would be preferred, but flexible.
-Hours: 10 hours/week
– Pay: $6-8/hr Part-Time ($5-7/hr if it becomes Full-Time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.