Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a very friendly real estate solopreneur; he is based in Alabama. He manages multiple community pharmacies and also a portfolio of real estate. Typically solopreneur, yet from time to time, he has people coming in to help with something.
He focuses on buying houses, renovating them, and then they either keep them as long-term rentals or buy short-term rentals. He is in the process of purchasing short-term rentals, like Airbnb’s, and would like for the assistant, to be there, to help with that. He is currently taking a course for this, he will give the VA access to the training program, so the VA can also learn what is needed to do this. However, this will not start till 2022.
The client is looking for someone who’s going to come in and mainly deal with back-end stuff, some phone conversations from time to time. He needs someone who will be good at organization, planning, and keeping up with tasks. The VA will do some management, emails, communications, setting stuff up, bookkeeping a little bit of experience would be helpful, calendar and task management, and a checklist for recurring tasks that need to be done.
Software the client currently uses:
– Google Docs
– Google Drive
– Light bookkeeping “rentastic” (similar to QuickBooks but easier)
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work along with a very friendly real estate professional.
– Ideal for a VA with a great phone personality.
– Great opportunity to receive free access to a short-term rental paid training course program the client purchased.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, November 7th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, November 9th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Basic Bookkeeping
– Follow-up & receive payments from the property manager.
– Create & send receipts/invoices from contractors
– Categorize expenses from bank accounts and/or credit cards
– Reconciling with bank accounts.
– Other basic bookkeeping tasks – Does not include professional bookkeeping or software expertise
2. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organize minutes
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
3. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
4. Calendar Management
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
5. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls and text messaging the Airbnb platform or email follow-up.
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Interested in knowing about what’s going on with each team member’s persona/work-life balance.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.
– Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections and answer any questions.
– Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
– Self-starter, proactive and innovative.
– Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.
– Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
– Schedule: Monday to Friday 2hrs/day 9:30am- 11:30 am Central Time
– Hours: 10 hours/week