Part-time General Admin VA for Real Estate Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a very friendly real estate solopreneur; he is based in Alabama. He manages multiple community pharmacies and also a portfolio of real estate. Typically solopreneur, yet from time to time, he has people coming in to help with something.
He focuses on buying houses, renovating them, and then they either keep them as long-term rentals or buy short-term rentals. He is in the process of purchasing short-term rentals, like Airbnb’s, and would like for the assistant, to be there, to help with that. He is currently taking a course for this, he will give the VA access to the training program, so the VA can also learn what is needed to do this. However, this will not start till 2022.
The client is looking for someone who’s going to come in and mainly deal with back-end stuff, some phone conversations from time to time. He needs someone who will be good at organization, planning, and keeping up with tasks. The VA will do some management, emails, communications, setting stuff up, bookkeeping a little bit of experience would be helpful, calendar and task management, and a checklist for recurring tasks that need to be done.
Software the client currently uses:
– Google Docs
– Google Drive
– Light bookkeeping “rentastic” (similar to QuickBooks but easier)
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work along with a very friendly real estate professional.
– Ideal job for VAs with great phone personalities.
– Great opportunity to receive free access to a short-term rental paid training course program the client purchased.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, December 1st at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, December 3rd, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Basic Bookkeeping
– Follow-up & receive payments from the property manager.
– Create & send receipts/invoices from contractors
– Categorize expenses from bank accounts and/or credit cards
– Reconciling with bank accounts.
– Other basic bookkeeping tasks – Does not include professional bookkeeping or software expertise
2. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organize minutes
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
3. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
4. Calendar Management
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
5. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls and text messaging the Airbnb platform or email follow-up.
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Interested in knowing about what’s going on with each team member’s persona/work-life balance.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.
– Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections and answer any questions.
– Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
– Self-starter, proactive and innovative.
– Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.
– Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
– Schedule: Monday to Friday 2hrs/day 9:30am- 11:30 am Central Time
– Hours: 10 hours/week
– Pay: $6-8/hr Part-Time ($5-7/hr if it becomes Full-Time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info: If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news!
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amount of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.